Transferring Servers. Need Information Please!

Chimes

So I heard that you can cross-server transfer. I'm level 15 on Mushin and I redeemed all of my Master Pack items. I'm wondering has anyone attempted this transfer method and mailed all their consumables + costumes over to another Alt on another server successfully to transfer? Because I know a lot of items says Untradeable but if you mail them to yourself within your account your able to, right?

If anyone can provide me any information on this and if I can get everything off this character, I will attempt to move to a new server so I don't have to waste Headstart in a 4 hour Queue every time I crash or try playing the game. Thanks in advance!

Where did you hear/see that you can Cross server transfer? Cuz I don't think you can. The only items you can mail to other chars on your account are your Master's pack costumes. Everything else is one time use.

Just now, Roda said:

You can mail your items to a character on another server then contact support to transfer the rest of  your bonuses to your new main.

DO NOT delete your founderpackstuff character.

Is that proven? Like has someone done that and support has moved everything over for them? I just wanna make sure. I don't wanna tell my friends this and we all look like idiots wasting time in and out Mushin queue's attempting this and it's a huge mess later on. >:

Oh that's sad. Wouldn't it be easier to just ask them to delete all the founder items on said character and receive your pack again to re-open on your new character since the old one is being deleted anyways? Sounds cheap but I rather not buy a name change voucher just to try keeping my name after spending $135. I didn't think Headstart would be this chaotic.

it's just level 15. I can get that in like less than an hour. I care more about being in a low-queue to queue-free server so I can have time to play. I literally only had around an hour to reach my level in Mushin. It's stupid I've been in queue for that long.

11 minutes ago, Played said:

Can't transfer characters, but there is a petition for it Petition

I believe the best solution is to just simply implement some sort of Account Storage for items. A free transfer seems a bit much to ask of them in such a short amount of time. But if they temporarily somehow made it to where you can cross-transfer storage even for a day, that would be enough for people to pack their stuff and get the heck out of Mushin or whatever server and move on.

Archived