Sign in to follow this  
ZILL

Mushin

Recommended Posts

Shorsh   

Change server. Simple fix.

If you aren't willing to play on one of the 5000 servers they made that is your problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shorsh said:

Change server. Simple fix.

If you aren't willing to play on one of the 5000 servers they made that is your problem. 

Yo Whiteknight nc fanboy, what if they claimed already in Mushin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZILL   
4 minutes ago, Shorsh said:

Change server. Simple fix.

If you aren't willing to play on one of the 5000 servers they made that is your problem. 

I wanna play with my friends in Mushin,and pay for this so nowhere in premimium write that que will be so hard.We pay for ''head start'' or for ''head wait''

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mishi   
28 minutes ago, ZILL said:

I wanna play with my friends in Mushin,and pay for this so nowhere in premimium write that que will be so hard.We pay for ''head start'' or for ''head wait''

And everyone on Mushin also paid to play.

Just because you paid, doesn't mean others who paid aren't in the same boat. 

 

Free players wont even start until the 19th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yulei   

Any way to get a refund if I only reserved my 2 names? I haven't played at all, I've been waiting in queue for 10 hours! I played Dragon's Dogma on pc for 9 hours while waiting....and i'm still in queue xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair if you chose Mushin without thinking about a long queue it's honestly on you, I am also on Mushin because of friends and we have all waited in 30 min queues all day, but it's to be expected. If you seriously thought you wouldn't be waiting in a queues and or long queues for the noted most popular server then you thought wrong. The community managers and devs even warned people in a couple streams and posts that long waits to get in the server were coming.

Edited by Darbloblob
gramatical errors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sciles   

I just would like to transfer at this point, but all my Master pack stuff is already redeemed and I refuse to lose my character's name... Any Support Team member??

I've been here since 10PST and I logged right away after that I've crashed about 9 times and still queu 67 mins :/ not fair... At least give us the option to transfer servers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yulei   
2 minutes ago, Darbloblob said:

To be fair if you chose Mushin without thinking about a long queue it's honestly on you, I am also on Mushin because of friends and we have all waited in 30 min queues all day, but it's to be expected, if you seriously thought you wouldn't be waiting in a queue and or long queue for the noted most popular server then you thought wrong. The community managers and devs even warned people in a couple streams and posts that long waits to get in the server were coming.

 

Nope, it's not on me,  I didn't expect to wait long because a friend told me to join that server and I joined and now i'm having this problem, is this queue acceptable? hell no. I'm sure i'm not the only who didn't know about the wait times that reach up to 10 hours and counting! In other games I've waited max 1 or 2 hours which is cool to me. My friend is telling me bots are in the server and I find this is to be hilarious, bots can get in and not players. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZILL   

I am wonderring why on que waiting ppl going less but the time is going up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mishi   
14 minutes ago, Divinity117 said:

Why is Mushin such a popular server though? o.o

It was a server from Alpha, all CBT's, and now launch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then blame your friend, not the game or the server. You could have also easily checked a few small things yourself to see that the server was indeed going to be this way, but those are things people don't seem to think about when friends recommend them a new game I guess? Or make server choices? Always check a server before you play it, I guess if your friend said "hey lets join this server" and it so happened to have a horrible community of players, and all types of other things no one likes in a you would then also blame the game? So yeah it's on your friend then for choosing it, but it's on you for just following. I also don't know how everyone has these said 10 hour queues, I have played the game on and off today and haven't waited in a queue longer than 25-30 minutes, I am also on Mushin 

Edited by Darbloblob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leeboi26 said:

All ncsoft need to do is increase the server limit like in cbt -_- 

 

then we could have lag and huge rubberbanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inrapt   
17 minutes ago, Sciles said:

I just would like to transfer at this point, but all my Master pack stuff is already redeemed and I refuse to lose my character's name... Any Support Team member??

I've been here since 10PST and I logged right away after that I've crashed about 9 times and still queu 67 mins :/ not fair... At least give us the option to transfer servers....

 

i sent in a ticket to see if they are able to restore my masters pack. waiting to hear back from them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yulei   
8 minutes ago, Darbloblob said:

Then blame your friend, not the game or the server. You could have also easily checked a few small things yourself to see that the server was indeed going to be this way, but those are things people don't seem to think about when friends recommend them a new game I guess? Or make server choices? Always check a server before you play it, I guess if your friend said "hey lets join this server" and it so happened to have a horrible community of players, and all types of other things no one likes in a you would then also blame the game? So yeah it's on your friend then for choosing it, but it's on you for just following. I also don't know how everyone has these said 10 hour queues, I have played the game on and off today and haven't waited in a queue longer than 25-30 minutes, I am also on Mushin 

 

Even if the community is bad it works wonders when you play with friends, you should try it sometime. You must have premium? I don't and I bought the $125 package, time just keeps going up while queue number goes up and down. I can't help but facepalm xD

Edited by Yulei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yulie you do know that the 125 pack COMES WITH PREMIUM?! lol you can't have it without having premium and I am playing with friends right now, on Mushin, we all waited for queues and are happy lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 mins left for me to be able to join the server XD 

And I am happy about it 

Edited by F0xEngine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yuma   
1 hour ago, Hamoud said:

Yo Whiteknight nc fanboy, what if they claimed already in Mushin?

Congratulations, you played yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yulei   
8 minutes ago, Darbloblob said:

Yulie you do know that the 125 pack COMES WITH PREMIUM?! lol you can't have it without having premium and I am playing with friends right now, on Mushin, we all waited for queues and are happy lol 

I do but how do I activate it? there's nothing to activate on the webpage of B&S and all I see on the character select screen is to buy premium on the store which I don't want to because supposedly I'm suppose to have premium. At the top right it says I don't have any premium, you know the little time sand thingy, it's grayed out. xD

Edited by Yulei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yulei said:

I do but how do I activate it? there's nothing to activate on the webpage of B&S and all I see on the character select screen is to buy premium on the store which I don't want to because supposedly I'm suppose to have premium. At the top right it says I don't have any premium, you know the little time sand thingy, is grayed out. xD

at the top right whether you are on the BnS site or regular NCsoft site click my account, then hit Apply code, it will take you to a page and on the right side it will say unused serial codes, hit the Blade and SOul tab, you pack will be there and you'll see the words Apply next to it and voila! theres all your stuff :D. You didn't apply your package lol

Edited by Darbloblob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this