SgVash

[Hajoon][SG/MY] Guild Affinity || PvX || Casual/Active/Mature || Crimson Legion

MisaKGO   

Hello, 

I'm very experienced in HC MMO progression, PVP and PVE. I've got 8 years WoW under my belt, played Aion, Rift, RO, RO2, SWTOR, and would love an opportunity to get in on some group action. I do like the PVP aspect between the factions, but currently being on Crimson is proving less than fruitful with a lack of players willing to PVP!

Would love a slot if you've got one available <3

Hi, 

From SG here. I have a small group of friends who are interested in joining your guild.

Do give me a pm in game or on the forums. 

IGN: Novocelle

Hi,

I am from AUS and am interested in joining the guild any slots left? I will PM in-game next I'm on.

My IGN is Vanagandr Fenrir, KFM

Dirt   

Hey.

A friend and I would like to join. Very active.

IGN: Lumille

Swatowsky

Thanks!

Hi everyone, we are currently capped out at the moment. The next guild upgrade would cost 50G+310Soulstone to increase member size, so we won't be able to expand any time soon T.T

We have 20+ of our members capped 45 and are running Faction/ Big 4/ Poh 24men / Poh 6men daily.
Majority of our player base are adults and you would see most activity during late afternoons till midnight~ GMT+8.

We are doing weekly checks to filter out those who are hardly online etc. If we do open up more slots, we will leave an update here.

Thank you for all your interests, we hope to see you in Hajoon!

Edited by SeroZeroes

BossTuff   

Hi, i would like to join too! 

Ign: LadyYuanji (FM)

Locale: M'sia

Currently using awakened profane weapon, i'm online everyday from evening - late night.

Please let me know when you have an open slot! 

Hi ! Really interested in Guild Affinity.
Have a group of friends over here on my side too.
SG , and we're all above 23years old.

If possible let drop me a msg here or in game.

Anything will be fine :)

Ign: RealSaitama

Hey, I am interested in joining your guild. I have been anticipating BnS for months, unfortunately I didn't get to play betas or alphas but I picked up on the game as soon as it launched. I am currently a level 34 Blade Master, I am working diligently to reach 45 ASAP. I am an active player and tend to do a lot of gaming on the weekends, I'm looking for a guild who can enable me to easily adapt to the end-game, as well as enable me to be able to participate in coordinated raids and what not. I have played many other MMO's such as Cabal, LOTRO, Dragon Nest, Vindictus, TERA, RIFT, etc, but my current focus is on BnS. I've looked at a few guilds but your presentation makes me energetic to leap at the chance to join. I'm hoping you have a place for me, thank you for the read.

In-Game Name: MrFuzzyBrown

Coerce   

Hi! I'm also interested in joining your guild. I've been looking recently for a decent guild that promotes PVE and PVP alike and yours just piqued my interest! Thanks for the future acceptance!

IGN: Skrubb

Summoner Lvl 45

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Coerce

xHitori   

Hi there!

I want to check if there are any slots currently. I'm actually looking for a guild to join before submitting for faction. Please let me know soon.

I will be updating regularly here or do look for me online IGN: xHitori (if not online add me)

Thanks in advance :D

Divum   

Hello, are there any slots available? If there is, i'd like to join :) Thanks. 

IGN: Luneia Raizel

xGriffin   

Is this guild still active? May I know what level are you in right now? Is this guild doing dungeon/open world dailies together? Is this a fun and friendly guild? Do you have slot available? If so, I would like to be part of your guild, I am currently at 480AP Force Master. I am eagerly looking for people to play with mainly doing Dungeon / Open World Quests daily.

@Divum

@xGriffin

Hi everyone! Sorry for not checking here much, it doesn't appear on my notifications D:

Anyway we are still active in Hajoon, with ~20 members online on most nights.

We are currently clan rank 11, and have ~10 slots open right now for new members.

[Guild Affinity] is recruiting all SG/MY players. We have no AP requirements, not because we suck, but we believe your activity in the guild is more important than some game based numbers! We are a mature community with mostly working adults and some students, our most active times are 8pm to 12am++ daily.

Running ssp and big3 and more, daily. We have began crafting mats for our [Clan Outfit]! The design is still being voted on, so if you join now, you have a say and can submit your design for voting too!

Preparation for Sogun (otherwise known as Jade Palace for other region) has began, we have experienced players from other servers etc that will greatly help you with mechanics!

For hardcore players looking for people to farm Sogun with, we have members 550-600ap who are more than comfortable clearing 4men available to us now.

For casual players, we have casual members that simply wants to run ssp/beastbog/basin/misty and play at their own pace. Even if you aren't rushing content, there is something here for you too!

Do pm [Distance] or myself [Sero] ingame if you are interested!

You can talk to our current members as well to be redirected to us or our Veterans.

See you ingame!

Sero

Bingsu   

Hey, am new to this game, can I still join the guild? hoping to meet more people and level together if its possible. is there a discord link to join?