SgVash

[Hajoon][SG/MY] Guild Affinity || PvX || Casual/Active/Mature || Crimson Legion

SgVash   

215835_165667220153219_1475262_n.jpg?oh=

Guild Affinity is founded by SgVash and we have played many MMOs including Darkness and Light, Cabal Online, Warriors of 3 Kingdoms, Monster Forest, Aika Online, FFXIV and is pretty well known in South East Asia MMOs.

We are an active casual guild on server Hajoon created for active Singapore & Malaysian players to bond with players on the same timezone.

We welcome mature players, working adults, students.

If you are interested, drop SgVash a message in-game, on facebook, on our guild's website or simply leave a reply in this thread.
Edited by SgVash

.x.   

Congrats on being the first guild to post here on Hajoon during head start.

Edited by .x.
typo

SgVash   
8 hours ago, .x. said:

Congrats on being the first guild to post here on Hajoon during head start.

Thank you .x. I am surprised as well to be first clan to post recruitment on official forums of Hajoon.

SgVash   
5 hours ago, Ravus said:

How is the ping? I'm having 2 to 3 second delays

Any solutions?

You need a VPN.

AkumaSg   
15 hours ago, SgVash said:

215835_165667220153219_1475262_n.jpg?oh=

Guild Affinity is founded by SgVash and we have played many MMOs including Darkness and Light, Cabal Online, Warriors of 3 Kingdoms, Monster Forest, Aika Online, FFXIV and is pretty well known in South East Asia MMOs.

We are an active casual guild on server Hajoon created for active Singapore & Malaysian players to bond with players on the same timezone.

We welcome mature players, working adults, students.

If you are interested, drop SgVash a message in-game, on facebook, on our guild's website or simply leave a reply in this thread.

Hello! Add me in as well! IGN Akuma SG

.x.   
18 hours ago, SgVash said:

Thank you .x. I am surprised as well to be first clan to post recruitment on official forums of Hajoon.

You're welcome. Yes I thought people would be all over these forums with their guilds, but so far I have only a small number of people advertise. :/

waynefly   

Do you have any MY players as well? I got few friends planning to start but still considering which servers to go. Preferable SEA players server.

SgVash   
4 hours ago, waynefly said:

Do you have any MY players as well? I got few friends planning to start but still considering which servers to go. Preferable SEA players server.

Yes we have a good number of Malaysia players.

2k0rpy.png

Xyphyr   

Is your guild still recruiting? My IGN is Xyphyr. Thanks! :D

Edited by Xyphyr
typo

Klifex   

Hi, Klifex here. Blademaster. Looking forward to the invite. Anyway, any recommendation for VPN?

Ardena   

Hello, just applied via the website :D hope there's still slots! IGN: Arthena // Blade Master

SgVash   

Yes we have 50+ members now left less than 8 slots I believe.

We will start to filter the inactives.