SgVash

[Hajoon][SG/MY] Guild Affinity || PvX || Casual/Active/Mature || Crimson Legion

Recommended Posts

SgVash   

215835_165667220153219_1475262_n.jpg?oh=

 

Guild Affinity is founded by SgVash and we have played many MMOs including Darkness and Light, Cabal Online, Warriors of 3 Kingdoms, Monster Forest, Aika Online, FFXIV and is pretty well known in South East Asia MMOs.
 
 
We are an active casual guild on server Hajoon created for active Singapore & Malaysian players to bond with players on the same timezone.
 
We welcome mature players, working adults, students.
 
If you are interested, drop SgVash a message in-game, on facebook, on our guild's website or simply leave a reply in this thread.
Edited by SgVash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.x.   

Congrats on being the first guild to post here on Hajoon during head start.

Edited by .x.
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SgVash   
8 hours ago, .x. said:

Congrats on being the first guild to post here on Hajoon during head start.

Thank you .x. I am surprised as well to be first clan to post recruitment on official forums of Hajoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SgVash   
5 hours ago, Ravus said:

How is the ping? I'm having 2 to 3 second delays

Any solutions?

You need a VPN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AkumaSg   
15 hours ago, SgVash said:

215835_165667220153219_1475262_n.jpg?oh=

 

Guild Affinity is founded by SgVash and we have played many MMOs including Darkness and Light, Cabal Online, Warriors of 3 Kingdoms, Monster Forest, Aika Online, FFXIV and is pretty well known in South East Asia MMOs.
 
 
We are an active casual guild on server Hajoon created for active Singapore & Malaysian players to bond with players on the same timezone.
 
We welcome mature players, working adults, students.
 
If you are interested, drop SgVash a message in-game, on facebook, on our guild's website or simply leave a reply in this thread.

Hello! Add me in as well! IGN Akuma SG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.x.   
18 hours ago, SgVash said:

Thank you .x. I am surprised as well to be first clan to post recruitment on official forums of Hajoon.

You're welcome. Yes I thought people would be all over these forums with their guilds, but so far I have only a small number of people advertise. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
waynefly   

Do you have any MY players as well? I got few friends planning to start but still considering which servers to go. Preferable SEA players server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SgVash   
4 hours ago, waynefly said:

Do you have any MY players as well? I got few friends planning to start but still considering which servers to go. Preferable SEA players server.

 

Yes we have a good number of Malaysia players.

 

2k0rpy.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xyphyr   

Is your guild still recruiting? My IGN is Xyphyr. Thanks! :D

Edited by Xyphyr
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Klifex   

Hi, Klifex here. Blademaster. Looking forward to the invite. Anyway, any recommendation for VPN?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ardena   

Hello, just applied via the website :D hope there's still slots! IGN: Arthena // Blade Master

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SgVash   

Yes we have 50+ members now left less than 8 slots I believe.

 

We will start to filter the inactives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites