ASUS Input delay fix.

ssjlazer

4 hours ago, ssjlazer said:

I was struggling really bad with the input delay thing, and saw a lot of other user complaining about the same issue (all on ASUS machines). Read up on a few things and turned out to be a really simple fix, open task manager, click the services tab, look for "AsusGameFirstService". Right click, click stop, enjoy. http://imgur.com/d7EsOMo

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

On 1/16/2016 at 6:51 PM, ssjlazer said:

I was struggling really bad with the input delay thing, and saw a lot of other user complaining about the same issue (all on ASUS machines). Read up on a few things and turned out to be a really simple fix, open task manager, click the services tab, look for "AsusGameFirstService". Right click, click stop, enjoy. http://imgur.com/d7EsOMo

Cheers sir!  Worked for me on my ASUS machine as well.

"I'm having the same issue, (input delay) also have an asus comp, opened up services, but don't see the service for some reason. I'm almost 100% that would be the fix but I don't have it for some reason, anyone else?"

I am having the exact same problem. Combat action delay, Asus computer, but absolutely no sign of any asusgamefirst.exe file under Services or in Start-up. Everyone seems so happy about this fix, I seem to get ignored everytime I ask why there doesn't appear to be a fix for me. This combat lag is driving me nuts and making the game unplayable, but nobody wants to help me... not even their tech support, who has yet to respond to my ticket after three days. Losing patience.

I have yet to try that fix as I am not currently next to my pc. will try it later. Have similar problems too and using an asus computer. but there was once after multiple attempts of re login and restarting the client, it actually worked fine. Until i got dc'ed for that update. 

Hopefully this will work for me. Even my laptop is asus :(

"I'm having the same issue, (input delay) also have an asus comp, opened up services, but don't see the service for some reason. I'm almost 100% that would be the fix but I don't have it for some reason, anyone else?"

I am having the exact same problem. Combat action delay, Asus computer, but absolutely no sign of any asusgamefirst.exe file under Services or in Start-up

I have the same problem... Motherboard Asus Z87-C and i dont have  AsusGameFirstService,  cFosSpeed, XFast LAN, Gigabyte Speed, i try setup network Icontroll(or somthing like this) in asus ai suite, i try uninstal, nothing happens still have this stiupid delay. PLEASE IF SOMEBODY KNOW HOW TO FIX IT SHARE WHIT US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Why i cant found this stiupid AsusGameFirstService)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone fix this yet for Acer PC though? I get the same problems but also my In-game sound is glitching, the game was doing okay at first but after today it started doing this. At first I had minor problems like getting disconnected after going through a portal once in a while but not it's even worse haven't been able to find a solution on it yet please help if anyone know's how to fix this issue.

Archived