currency gain glacial slow

newtype89

Okay so  literally been playing for 7 hours and all I have to show for it in tums of currency  is nearly 3 silver what is with that Im curently stuck with a un-broken threw wepon because I cant ern enough currency ingame to buy keys to open stalker boxes to get the one item I need to preform the brake threw this is starting to feel like a cash grap to get us to buy keys on the game

P-shop this is just plain bad almost no quest give you cash and the ones that do give you just about nothing I think the most Iv goten from a quest is between 10-15 copper 

2 minutes ago, UnitedStrafes said:

Ya, did they state a reason this was not addressed since the beta? Play for a day and you can't buy a dumpling for your efforts, lol.

this has been a issue since beta realy I never had the time to take part in the beta( was working to much) just need to ask was this issue stated during beta aswell?

Yep, as far as I can tell after playing for a couple hours it has not changed at all from the beta, granted you'll make more coin later but it was an issue in the beta. A lot of us don't really feel the impact because of founders pack items, but I imagine for initiate pack owners and regular f2p players that will be starting the game on the 19th it will be a real issue.

1 minute ago, UnitedStrafes said:

Yep, as far as I can tell after playing for a couple hours it has not changed at all from the beta, granted you'll make more coin later but it was an issue in the beta. A lot of us don't really feel the impact because of founders pack items, but I imagine for initiate pack owners and regular f2p players that will be starting the game on the 19th it will be a real issue.

the hhurt can be felt realy early on i notsed it on hour 1 but keeped pushing forword the next 6 to see if it would get better maybe getting acsses to the market place before lv 15 would help some 

44 minutes ago, newtype89 said:

Okay so  literally been playing for 7 hours and all I have to show for it in tums of currency  is nearly 3 silver what is with that Im curently stuck with a un-broken threw wepon because I cant ern enough currency ingame to buy keys to open stalker boxes to get the one item I need to preform the brake threw this is starting to feel like a cash grap to get us to buy keys on the game

P-shop this is just plain bad almost no quest give you cash and the ones that do give you just about nothing I think the most Iv goten from a quest is between 10-15 copper 

"Keys" or "key".  If the former, then you failed the IQ test.  The smart people use a single key to open a single box, (by then you should have at least ONE key from quests and such) and trade whatever weapon is inside for the weapon they need.  The not-so-smart people though...

(P.S.  You shouldn't ever be buying keys from merchants.)

(P.P.S.  And probably shouldn't be opening the chests at the end of dungeons either, unless you have extra keys to burn.. admittedly, there is no warning that those "in world" dungeon chests consume a key until after you've opened them, so hopefully this isn't the reason why you don't have the key needed to get a stalker weapon to trade for the right stalker weapon.)

1 minute ago, GnatB said:

"Keys" or "key".  If the former, then you failed the IQ test.  The smart people use a single key to open a single box, (by then you should have at least ONE key from quests and such) and trade whatever weapon is inside for the weapon they need.  The not-so-smart people though...

(P.S.  You shouldn't ever be buying keys from merchants.)

(P.P.S.  And probably shouldn't be opening the chests at the end of dungeons either, unless you have extra keys to burn.. admittedly, there is no warning that those "in world" dungeon chests consume a key until after you've opened them, so hopefully this isn't the reason why you don't have the key needed to get your stalker weapon.)

okay first off why so defensive second its not passable to use more then one key on a chest if it was this game would have fare more issues with it i was just making point of something i think will seriously hinder this game in the long run because if the players cant get the  currency they need to buy stuff in game sorry to tell you BnS is not the only action MMO on the market and the people that get turn off by how low you get gold in this game will go to thows other games

Just now, GnatB said:

No, I mean using multiple keys on multiple boxes.  You said buy keys to open stalker boxes.  You should only need to use a single key to open a single box.  You don't need multiple keys to open multiple boxes.

you do if you dont get the weapon you need I dont know if its a bug or not just i opened 16 boxes and got not a single stoker lynblade witch is whats needed for my brake threw

30 minutes ago, newtype89 said:

you do if you dont get the weapon you need I dont know if its a bug or not just i opened 16 boxes and got not a single stoker lynblade witch is whats needed for my brake threw

U need blue key to get weapon u need from first time. If u use green keys u will get random weapons. Sell them on market place and buy there weapon u need.

1 hour ago, newtype89 said:

1. Start crafting

2. If you aren't premium, this is normal, since money comes in once you hit L40+, not before that.

3. You aren't suppose to buy items from NPC, wait until market matures. You are dealing with new market issues which we all knew existed back in beta. Everyone rushing to L45, and no one can craft anything.

58 minutes ago, newtype89 said:

Try this "/zone WTT stalker weapon X, Y, or Z for stalker weapon A."

(Not sure the command is /zone, but you get the idea)

The stalker weapons are tradeable.  Open 1 box, then trade it for the right weapon.  Most everybody else in the zone is likely in the same boat as you.  They got the weapon for the wrong class.  So make their day, trade them your wrong weapon for their right weapon.

It ain't rocket science.

Nothing is required of you besides your time. It's not pay to win to speed up the process with brilliant keys. Stalker weapons sell for coppers on the market, if you spend a bunch of keys farming for the stalker weapon that's your own fault.

Archived