[SOLVED]INPUT LAG?!

Fuski

Alright, answering to everyone here all at once.

3 hours ago, Stagger said:

If you're on a populated server it's probably because of that. Servers are being overwhelmed by players resulting in some type of lag, in this case input lag. Don't quote me, it's just a guess.

Nope, not because of that. I play on Old Man Cho when everyone was having Q times for Mushin.

2 hours ago, 846705_1452550168 said:

Run http://www.pingtest.net/ just to make sure it isn't your connection, not having any issues on EU Windrest server

I run internet at 100mb/s down 50mb/s up

137904871.png

This being the result. I can never test packet loss for some reason. But I know it isn't because of this due to having around 60ms ping on my resource monitor to the bns client.

Also to note, i run the game at 90-120fps.

P.S My old laptop works fine (Windows 7) My new one has the issues (Windows 8.1) would it be maybe because i do not have the new service packs? 

6 hours ago, Fuski said:

No ping issues, no fps issues.

This type of lag mimics the effect of ping lag. (of over 9000)
Some have speculated that this is due to the Affinity Processor splitting. 

(By the way i have a brand new computer, specs below)
M0LKoKS.png<

Restarting the game over 10 times fixed this issue before, but now it doesn't. This issue has been on-going ever since alpha testing. 

what type of hhd do you have? is it a hhd 5200 RPM?

i know what u r talking about , that when u run the game everything is nice but after 10 sec u move but u cant make any skills or make any action like talk to npc or buy something i think the problem that the game not running good with win 8

Played during the 2 last betas without any lag or problems. After the full release I have a 5 second delay on almost everything I do (except talking to NPC's). Especially attacking mobs, just not working at all.

I'm on Windrest, and my results are ok.

138238946.png

9 minutes ago, Yourview said:

Yes, it works!! Finished asusgamefirstservice.exe and works perfectly!! Thanks a lot!!

Amusingly, the whole point of that service is to prioritize gaming related notwork connection to improve gaming performance.  Whoops!

2 minutes ago, Syko said:

Played during the 2 last betas without any lag or problems. After the full release I have a 5 second delay on almost everything I do (except talking to NPC's). Especially attacking mobs, just not working at all.

I'm on Windrest, and my results are ok.

138238946.png

I'm always curious why people think there is anything useful on various ping test websites.  It's only showing your ping to the test websites servers., which is pretty much irrelevant.  If you want something useful, pop open resource monitor, and see what the actual ping is to the servers being accessed by the client.

• 1 month later...

I have ping problems but don't use a asus laptop I have a acer laptop, before the last update it wasn't this bad I just got disconnected a few times a day when I went into dungeons or go through portals to another place when I ran through them without waiting for them to load, does anyone have a solution?

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2016 at 10:17 AM, Cyephire said:

I have ping problems but don't use a asus laptop I have a acer laptop, before the last update it wasn't this bad I just got disconnected a few times a day when I went into dungeons or go through portals to another place when I ran through them without waiting for them to load, does anyone have a solution?

yea same here, why everybody keep suggesting with that ASUS way? it's not the only brand of computers.. I'm using Lenovo, my friend using HP.. all the same issue ! LAGGG !! the problem starts since the last upgrade, first time played till lvl 45, nothing bad happened then it slowly became worst day by day and start today it can't be played anymore. The maintenance system to be blamed !!

Yeah same here , but i got it to work at one point i went all over the internet for solutions an tried it all together an plus I had reset my laptop an then disabled apps i don't need an so forth then i was able to play a lot better but after their last update it's not playable now i keep hearing static sounds plus can't move much an sometimes get disconnected right when i get to my character in game the most i could do was do my spin..an they need saying its my side not being able to send an receive data from their side i never had this problem with their Aion or any other game but this one. they really need to fix this bc i really like this game an like to keep playing it but if it keeps up like this i'll just stop an go back to one of my other games an i only have this game on my laptop at the moment an everything is updated on my side i just don't have a nvidia i have amd radeon tm HD 6310 , AMD Dual-Core Processor E-350, but I did install nvidia that they want you to install an the other thing an I know its not my connection bc i connect everywhere else fine if the KR/JP version were free I'd had gotten one of those instead but can't. maybe we're missing files if anyone who has a working game without lags an such could send their files to here we could check if we got them all bc some ppl do need up missing files an people send their BnS file names an such 

Archived