Forums

How to move from MUSHIN SERVER

Glyndwr

This is what they told me on: http://stream.bladeandsoul.com/

1. Make a new toon on another server. 
2. Make a save of your toon character settings (appearance etc).
3. Mail your founder pack items to new toon on another server!
4. Delete toon on Mushin

5. Within 5 mins make toon on other server with your name (it stays universe wide not server)

6. Mail your founder items back to your toon.

7. Mail Devs to get skins back 

DISCLAIMER - HINT: Try it out on a different toon to see if it works first!

Until they announce that they will restore all of my founder items on the new character (potions,bag pouches, keys, etc) I don't think I'll be risking deleting my main character with all the stuff on it.

Just now, bug said:

Until they announce that they will restore all of my founder items on the new character (potions,bag pouches, keys, etc) I don't think I'll be risking deleting my main character with all the stuff on it.

Make a new toon on another server then mail the items to the new toon... to see if it works. They told me it does!

• Hime changed the title to How to move from MUSHIN SERVER
Just now, Glyndwr said:

Make a new toon on another server then mail the items to the new toon... to see if it works. They told me it does!

Yes, mailing the outfits will work. You won't be able to mail anything else.

• NCSOFT

If you claimed your items onto a character and did not open the pounches, you can still mail them to another character on the same account, even on a different server. If you open the pounches that's a different story.

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

If you claimed your items onto a character and did not open the pounches, you can still mail them to another character on the same account, even on a different server. If you open the pounches that's a different story.

Did you try?

44 minutes ago, Glyndwr said:

This is what they told me on: http://stream.bladeandsoul.com/

1. Make a new toon on another server. 
2. Make a save of your toon character settings (appearance etc).
3. Mail your founder pack items to new toon on another server!
4. Delete toon on Mushin

5. Within 5 mins make toon on other server with your name (it stays universe wide not server)

6. Mail your founder items back to your toon.

7. Mail Devs to get skins back 

DISCLAIMER - HINT: Try it out on a different toon to see if it works first!

look man people picked these NCsoft should limited players who can be on a server people paid big money for this why in the hell would we move, they should of  only had 2 server untill they needed more instead that half ass this like they do everything NCsoft american didnt even want to give us this game and they are showing it with the effort here this weights bad for the company will people who got the 3 day headset get anything for their trouble no they wont do anything to make this right i have friends that bought masters pack they are pushed to the end of a line with nohope of getting in 0 i mean zero customer loyalty they should close wildstar and use that to expansion mushin its kinda funny though sorry to anyone that just bought a founder pack because only headstart u may get is like 30 hours from now so a 1 day if u are lucky im sad because i thought they cared

Just now, Takoyaki said:

I would do this, however I am unwilling to forfeit the names I was able to claim. I'm a little bit upset that I paid 125 dollars to be snubbed with a gigantic wait time...

agreed, you are right and this isnt right

1 minute ago, Takoyaki said:

I would do this, however I am unwilling to forfeit the names I was able to claim. I'm a little bit upset that I paid 125 dollars to be snubbed with a gigantic wait time...

Names are universe wide... not server bound.

the reserved name can only be used ONCE across ALL SERVERS. Delete that character with the name you wanted for Mushin server, wait 5 minutes and immediately double click to delete it and just remake on new server IMMEDIATELY. problem solved.

Just now, Tekz said:

the reserved name can only be used ONCE across ALL SERVERS. Delete that character with the name you wanted for Mushin server, wait 5 minutes and immediately double click to delete it and just remake on new server IMMEDIATELY. problem solved.

Did I not just say that up there?

they said the game would be out in december, they said 8 to 9 year ago we would have to game dude why do u beelive anything they say they are like sqaure enix they also said we would have a 3 day headset i dont do u u on mushin?? they also we would ahve everything that china has can u pick shaman/warlock?

Just now, Takoyaki said:

It's regrettably still a risk I'm not quite willing to take. I'd be nice if server transfers were a thing even if it was just for the first few weeks.

They said in the live stream they "MAY" and they are in "DISCUSSION" about things... 
they have a simple solution:
1. Give us founder items on all toons - or charge us NC coins per toon reclaimed founders items on each... 
2. Free server transfers... 
How simple is that?

Just now, Glyndwr said:

They said in the live stream they "MAY" and they are in "DISCUSSION" about things... 
they have a simple solution:
1. Give us founder items on all toons - or charge us NC coins per toon reclaimed founders items on each... 
2. Free server transfers... 
How simple is that?

dude name one thing no five things they kept there word on i signed the petition years ago so u can even play this game i been on other servers like china rus and kor dude why are u listening to them did they say anythign to asure us on we will be able to log on??? if so link me please

Archived