No Jewellery for Radiant Ring profession?

Anvh

Are rings, necklages and earings not craftable anymore by the radiant ring?

Please tell me this is a bug or else i can only craft items (gems + repair hammers) that need refined or purified potions which are really expensive and from other profession.
And that is need just to upgrade your crafting to max level for useful items :(

I dont mind this for end level but for leveling this is a pain to level up now.

Wondering the same thing here, not sure if it's supposed to not have jewelry crafting anymore or if it's bugged..

It is really silly that the secret techniques drop and do absolutely nothing though, if it was intended to be removed.

I can confirm the Viridian Secret Technique for Radiant Ring doesn't work at all. Doesn't show any new recipes craftable or not. It seems it's broken. Not really sure how to even begin to level this profession at this point. 1 point per polished sandstone could take forever.

33 minutes ago, Kadirra said:

I can confirm the Viridian Secret Technique for Radiant Ring doesn't work at all. Doesn't show any new recipes craftable or not. It seems it's broken. Not really sure how to even begin to level this profession at this point. 1 point per polished sandstone could take forever.

It would be nice if we could salvage gems, or if they were easier to find -.-...

From all the research I've done, it seems

1: They haven't officially acknowledged it' s bugged.

2: Players who have played other versions of the game confirm that jewelry should be baseline for us.

3: It is evident that we should be able to use our 10 gathering items like everyone else to make jewelry without any strings attached. Like forgemasters only needing 10 copper to make a weapon. Making gems is our bonus or more difficult choice that is used to actually make something we may use; not the item we create to level the profession. 

25 minutes ago, ZeldaCastle said:

It would be nice if we could salvage gems, or if they were easier to find -.-...

From all the research I've done, it seems

1: They haven't officially acknowledged it' s bugged.

2: Players who have played other versions of the game confirm that jewelry should be baseline for us.

3: It is evident that we should be able to use our 10 gathering items like everyone else to make jewelry without any strings attached. Like forgemasters only needing 10 copper to make a weapon. Making gems is our bonus or more difficult choice that is used to actually make something we may use; not the item we create to level the profession. 

Sounds like NCsoft dropped the ball on this one...oh well. 

while we wait for an undetermined amount of time for them to fix this (a.k.a. it probably wont' happen until were lvl 50), I highly suggest that people make keys to bridge the gap. They well (prices are a reasonable profit after expenses are deducted), they give you a moderate amount of exp (compared to the time invested), and at the bare least you can put them on order and not have to do anything all day. get smart with your timing, and you can pull off 2 orders every 24 hours. it's not perfect...but it's better then wasting gem fragments at this point.

11 hours ago, Temjiu said:

Sounds like NCsoft dropped the ball on this one...oh well. 

while we wait for an undetermined amount of time for them to fix this (a.k.a. it probably wont' happen until were lvl 50), I highly suggest that people make keys to bridge the gap. They well (prices are a reasonable profit after expenses are deducted), they give you a moderate amount of exp (compared to the time invested), and at the bare least you can put them on order and not have to do anything all day. get smart with your timing, and you can pull off 2 orders every 24 hours. it's not perfect...but it's better then wasting gem fragments at this point.

Sparkling Pentagonal Diamonds are the answer. Yes it needs hell of resources, but if you get +25 Power Diamond you can sell it for over 8 gold. Plus it gives you over 1200 exp, craft it several times, also some minor Diamonds and you will hit the level.

Archived