Forums

Cannot start game

Tootpigu

I had installed the game. When I clicked on the BNS red color icon and run as admin, nothing happens. no login screen, nothing. when i checked my task manager, NClauncher is running in the background. i have no anti virus program and i had tried everything. even turning off my firewall, uninstall everything and reinstall. nothing works. please help! thank you so much!

its weird because the launcher installed fine, client installed fine. it just doesn't run when i click on the BNS red icon. nothing pops out. no login screen. nothing! but task manager says the launcher is running in the background. Please help :(

yes i just tried that. same issue. everything installs nicely. mvc and direct x installed. nclauncher and client installs fine. just that when i click the red BNS icon, it does nothing. but task manager says nclauncher is running in backgrd! 

could you let us know how long you wait for the NCLauncher/Blade and Soul to open up before "giving up on it"? 

If it truly, really, doesn't open up at all then you've done all the right things already (uninstalling and reinstalling everything).... I'm doubtful that there's something wrong with the actual client at this point, and may be something else causing the problem. 

Did you put all BNS related files under the exceptions of your firewall?

Have you tried directly opening NCLauncher and not the shortcut/Blade and Soul? 

I think... idk, I too, am I just grabbing straws right now.. it doesn't seem to be a common problem... hopefully, someone else will come along with a proper solution. 

Archived