Steam Controller

zodiacthreat

I have a steam controller and the control scheme for the Xbox controller while not bad, would be much easier with a steam controller (way more customization).  Has anyone found a fix to get it to launch properly from steam big picture?  I've tried adding the game and making sure the extra command line stuff from the shortcut is in there to ensure it starts properly but when I start it steam recognizes it being active for all of 10 seconds before it goes back to normal and I can't do anything with my steam controller or get the overlay.  Is there any other way to do it?  I would really appreciate any insight. Thanks.

Generally this is a steam issue. Games that aren't platformed by Steam but added to your library will launch with no problem, but the overlay is not always supported. You can try any command line, but this is a built-in steam issue. Generally it'll start the client and recognize 1 or 2 processes from that client. Some games will start a process, close it and start a separate process to launch the game. For BnS, I believe it starts the NCLauncher first, than the NC Module and that Blade and Soul. That's 3 processes that Steam may not pick up.

its not about steam its all about game guard i lunch my BnS from big picture whit no problem.

bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/107350-tut-steam-overlay-in-blade-soul/

i can customize everything but game guard say NOP ;[

Archived