Hongmoon Soup not applying Buffs

Cetra

Yes, the EXP bar says 220% buff with the dragon soup, but I do not get the additional xp from the soups are not applied. I wasted a lot of soups testing this, and would like a refund on the soups or NCoins. And these soups now cost 160 ncoins each! At least 480 NCoins were wasted.

The 10% HP soup buff you get from buying the starter packs is also not working. Sigh. So much money and soups wasted.

I've tested this on update 10 and can confirm that you do get the buff (it may have worked before update 10, I didn't test it in earlier updates).

To verify this yourself, do the following:

- Do not apply the buff, but kill a monster first. Make note of the XP you got.

- Apply the buff. Hover your mouse over the green XP bar at the bottom of your screen. It should state something like "220% XP buff".

- Kill the same monster again (wait for respawn or find another nearby). Make note of the XP you got. It should be 2.2 times (220%) the XP you got before you applied the buff.

I'm not sure if the buff stacks though: That is, if you apply several one after another, do they replace each other or do the buff timer stack? For example: I apply buff, then wait 3 seconds, then apply another buff. Will my buff last 60 minutes (2 x 30 min)  or 30 minutes? Unfortunately, the XP bar doesn't say anything about the buff's remaining time.

Archived