Forums

Why is everyone trying to play on Mushin server?

Meowmeowmeowmeow

Just now, Teisho said:

Mushin might be #1, but if you're like most people your queue number certainly isn't ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah you're right, I don't have a queue number because I'm cool and was in the server as soon as it launched

25 minutes ago, Hime said:

There will also be a server or two that will always be more popular than others, but if you can, help contribute to the building of server population going to another server.

That's well and good advice, except players lose their premium items.  This is a problem partly created by NCSoft.  Why would anyone want to reroll somewhere else after obtaining their goodies. 

this may prove problematic, since they may lock character creation on mushin and force player to other servers. that means when all my cheap friends start to play the may have to join another server and then ill have to reroll to play with them.

9 minutes ago, zedgod said:

i think i might cancel my order, get refubnd then rebuy and make a new account so i can reroll on a diff server, with my master pack.. i played for a few hours soon as headstart started, and then got black screen gg, have waited full duration of my q 3 times each time its about to go ingame the game says error or discconnected.... what a joke why have a q if even when its finished wont allow you in the game? defeats the purpose doesnt it?

Let me know how that goes. If it works out for you I might do the same. 

Have any one of you ever been a part of 8/10's of the MMO's at launch? This is typical stuff.  Have any of you been a part of a WoW launch?  If this server bottlenecking surprises anyone then you are truly unexperienced.  Just for the record I paid the 100 plus for the master's pack and you don't hear me bitchin.  Let them fix it.  It'll be fine. It's a basic launch.

8 minutes ago, Jaroloth said:

Have any one of you ever been a part of 8/10's of the MMO's at launch? This is typical stuff.  Have any of you been a part of a WoW launch?  If this server bottlenecking surprises anyone then you are truly unexperienced.  Just for the record I paid the 100 plus for the master's pack and you don't hear me bitchin.  Let them fix it.  It'll be fine. It's a basic launch.

The actual launch of this game is going to be hell on earth.

Prepare yourselves.

• NCSOFT
28 minutes ago, Klixy said:

That's well and good advice, except players lose their premium items.  This is a problem partly created by NCSoft.  Why would anyone want to reroll somewhere else after obtaining their goodies. 

Right, which is why we said if you can move, please do. If you didn't open your Founder's Pack items from the pouches, you can still send them to another character (even if different server) on the account. Titles and Premium Membership is account-wide.

Archived