Make Founder Pack rewards show up for every new character.

VRock

On 1/23/2016 at 5:25 AM, Rukkirii said:

Thanks for the discussion and feedback so far. We wanted to jump in here and let you know that being able to trade costumes across an account is something we are in fact working on. Once available, this will be a new purchasable consumable that can be used on an already purchased Hongmoon Store character bound cosmetic, which will allow it to be mailed to another character on your account.

We don’t have an estimate of when it’ll be available just yet, but we’ll be sure to provide additional details soon as we have them.

We really value everyone’s input and feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy Blade & Soul!

well sir,

this is either a VERY poor choice of words or GREED ON A WHOLE NEW DAMN LEVEL (and i am afraid it is the latter)

so if i understand this correctly, not only does NCSOFT charge 15 EUR per costume (vast majority of them anyway), you will also be CASHING OUT ON the possibility to share them between my alts? and i presume this " new purchasable consumable that can be used on an already purchased Hongmoon Store character bound cosmetic" will be ONE USE ONLY, AMIRITE? 

so let me summarize and please correct me if i am wrong:

1. you make really expensive outfits (compared to gw2) which are character bound

2. you make an item that can unbind them for ANOTHER sum of money

3. then you BIND THEM TO CHARACTER AGAIN on a second one if i want to use it

rinse and repeat....

that is how i understood it from your wording and it is completely infuriating...i know the game has been out in korea for years, but you guys really need to go visit arenanet, because that is how you make cosmetics....

i suggest this: simply make ALL OUTFITS PURCHASABLE FROM STORE FOR NCOIN account bound. period. as long as it was purchased for ncoin - account bound. hongmoon - character bound. simple as that. no bs. everyone will be happy.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Once available, this will be a new purchasable consumable that can be used on an already purchased Hongmoon Store character bound cosmetic, which will allow it to be mailed to another character on your account."

To be fair, she didn't state whether it will a purchase from the Hongmoon Store and we very well -could- get to purchase it with in-game currency at a special NPC vendor. Even if it -does- end up being an item on the cash shop only, there is an alternative to the NCoin called Hongmoon Coin that is fully obtainable without paying actual currency.

that post raises more questions than it answers, that's for sure.

even if you're right, i prefer to spend money on stuff rather than grind my ebhind off in the game for something. my time is more valuable than that, if you know what i mean.

that being said, the things i buy, must present a certain value to me and the present situation, nor the outlined solution here, is not it.

it really boggles my mind, how NCsoft comes up with stupidly overcomplicated solutions, when the best one is the simplest.

On 1/23/2016 at 10:25 PM, Rukkirii said:

Thanks for the discussion and feedback so far. We wanted to jump in here and let you know that being able to trade costumes across an account is something we are in fact working on. Once available, this will be a new purchasable consumable that can be used on an already purchased Hongmoon Store character bound cosmetic, which will allow it to be mailed to another character on your account.

We don’t have an estimate of when it’ll be available just yet, but we’ll be sure to provide additional details soon as we have them.

We really value everyone’s input and feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy Blade & Soul!

How much to have my entire wardrobe just be account wide the way it really should be?

I get that you guys want and need to make money from this game. But come on, this just smacks of naked greed.

• 2 weeks later...

instead of going full retard greed mode can you guys just:

a) make all cash shop costume tradable... yes tradable not account bound only. There is "costumes" tab in market for a reason -_- people will still buy costume via real money and then sell them in game so everyone will be happy

b) for other costumes (got from fortune wheels or drops): either make them account bound or create some item that can be got from doing dailies or crafting system. This item would allow costume to be "packed" into box that can be send to your alt/friend in game BUT it couldn't be sold on market.

4 hours ago, Lukiner said:

instead of going full retard greed mode can you guys just:

a) make all cash shop costume tradable... yes tradable not account bound only. There is "costumes" tab in market for a reason -_- people will still buy costume via real money and then sell them in game so everyone will be happy

b) for other costumes (got from fortune wheels or drops): either make them account bound or create some item that can be got from doing dailies or crafting system. This item would allow costume to be "packed" into box that can be send to your alt/friend in game BUT it couldn't be sold on market.

yeah i also notice there is a tab in the marketplace but we can't sell costumes '-'

really don't know why...

So now we lost founder titles too >,>.

What about weapon skin? Like you were afraid about exclusive items but i don't see weapon skin and master costumes in game like is so rare! dunno why is not acc bound.....
I know you are creating pay once item to let us transfer items to other characters but we want weapon skin in every character and REPLACEABLE not just one and IRREPLACEABLE!

Like you release Valentine skins, xmas, etc and you want us to buy that? WE CAN'T!! because we don't have another masker skin to use! if he replace that master skin is gone forever! So master pack users which use master skin will never buy store skins for the char with master skin weapon. 

If you need number instead infinity give like x99.999 master weapons skins so we can replace every time we want!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

So I created this post at 15th January 2016 (lol) and after 5 pages of replies and almost 1 year, we finally got it guys!

Ty ncsoft, actually you listened us! Even if i left this game because the ping is awful in European Servers, is good too know, i can now unpack my founder weapon skin and apply whenever i want because i can remove and apply again.

WE DID IT.

13 minutes ago, VRock said:

So I created this post at 15th January 2016 (lol) and after 5 pages of replies and almost 1 year, we finally got it guys!

Ty ncsoft, actually you listened us! Even if i left this game because the ping is awful in European Servers, is good too know, i can now unpack my founder weapon skin and apply whenever i want because i can remove and apply again.

WE DID IT.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this change has already happened on the Korean server a while ago.

It was going to come to us sooner or later but it wasn't mentioned by anyone since not many people knew about it.

But yay for the change.

14 minutes ago, JulyR said:

Now can I get my weapon skin back? I used it on the release and I don't play with destroyer anymore, I even deleted my destroyer with another weapon ski from the valentines event..

5SPrB0H.jpg

fvf12CB.jpg

Can't get it back if you've deleted the character with the skins already. Especially if it's been so long since you've deleted it.

• Liinxy locked this topic
  • NCSOFT

I'm going to be closing this thread in order to keep the discussion into one place instead of the current 3+ threads and due to how old this thread is.  I'm glad to see that you're excited for the change though! :)

The current discussion can be found here:

Archived