Make Founder Pack rewards show up for every new character.

VRock

Make them character bound, since I paid a premium price, i expect every one of my character get the special items upon creation. Say I try out a class I don't like and I already used my items, I want to be able to change servers, delete that character, and create a new one.
I want my founder pack items on that new character. I don't want to muck around with expensive(early game expensive) mailing fees and restrictions, I don't want to worry about bound weapon skins, I don't want to worry about ANYTHING.

I just want the exclusive items I paid for to show up on the new character and get into the game. Many other games have this working without any problems.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I am peed off... 

I pay a ton of money to only get it on one character!? 

Someone said to me to mail it to myself... not sure if it mails to another server!!!?

Hey Devs just let us have it on every toon... then we can move from the higher pop server Mushin and then no one will be frustrated anymore... please help us!!! 

8 minutes ago, Glyndwr said:

Yeah I am peed off... 

I pay a ton of money to only get it on one character!? 

Someone said to me to mail it to myself... not sure if it mails to another server!!!?

Hey Devs just let us have it on every toon... then we can move from the higher pop server Mushin and then no one will be frustrated anymore... please help us!!! 

yes, you can mail server to server!

Holy crap it's still there!

Look at all the similar posts showing up about people wishing they could create new characters on different servers and retain their items.

I knew from the start this would be an issue.

9 minutes ago, bug said:

Holy crap it's still there!

Look at all the similar posts showing up about people wishing they could create new characters on different servers and retain their items.

I knew from the start this would be an issue.

lol nice

I am requesting a refund right now. I wish they made it like GW2 their packs with the pets and ring get sent to every new character. A new item is sent upon character creation otherwise if u already unlock the skin and put in your wardrobe then it wont be sent out. I guess I will use my money to buy the Black Desert Pack.

2 hours ago, liteShadow said:

I am requesting a refund right now. I wish they made it like GW2 their packs with the pets and ring get sent to every new character. A new item is sent upon character creation otherwise if u already unlock the skin and put in your wardrobe then it wont be sent out. I guess I will use my money to buy the Black Desert Pack.

I think you can't refund now because head start already begun.

3 minutes ago, androphilic said:

you can call your bank, and tell them service is not met and the bank will refund you

Note: chargebacks usually get you banned from all digital services from the company you're charging back.

I did the on wildstar, i play the game for a week and didnt really enjoyed it so contact support first ask if they can refund, they promise to process but never did so I went to my bank. and after few months I'm still able to download, play and purchase item. just keep any email you have recieved from the GM

21 minutes ago, Roda said:

Note: chargebacks usually get you banned from all digital services from the company you're charging back.

And? It ain't like we're playing other NCSOFT games (or will continue to in the future, with this sort of behavior from their side). Things were bad enough during Aion days, and now this.

EDIT: Have you noticed there is no support forum, but Player to Player support? Doesn't seem to be anyone answering support tickets during the weekend. Nice head start...

Just now, toph1980 said:

And? It ain't like we're playing other NCSOFT games (or will continue to in the future, with this sort of behavior from their side). Things were bad enough during Aion days, and now this.

Still not a thing you do unaware of the side effects.

I don't care if it gets changed, I knew what I paid for.  But I would certainly support this, since I'm trying to decide who I should use the Heavy Metal weapon skin on(I'm planning on doing Destroyer).  It'd be cool if they had a way to infinitely obtain the weapon skin,(since it's consumed, and is nontradable).

8 hours ago, VRock said:

Make them character bound, since I paid a premium price, i expect every one of my character get the special items upon creation. Say I try out a class I don't like and I already used my items, I want to be able to change servers, delete that character, and create a new one.
I want my founder pack items on that new character. I don't want to muck around with expensive(early game expensive) mailing fees and restrictions, I don't want to worry about bound weapon skins, I don't want to worry about ANYTHING.

I just want the exclusive items I paid for to show up on the new character and get into the game. Many other games have this working without any problems.

Agreed.

Archived