Anyway to fix crashing?

Thallen

34 minutes ago, Thallen said:

Im trying to run a file repair currently because I just crashed again and now I can't even launch the game anymore, it gives me some error with game guard and opens up internet explorer -.-

I had the same issue and it turned out the game was still running in task manager. I closed it there and fixed the problem.

Just now, Aeriya said:

Is it really Razer Synapse? I'll try that and see what happens.

Yep nProtect doesn't like Razer Synapse and will force close your client. It's been posted multiple times. Best to just close out of any razer applications and then try to play.

There are 25 people in my guild and only me and one other person are getting these constant crashes. We are both FMs. Just curious, what classes are you playing that you get this problem?

As for the Razer issue there are at least 12 people in my guild running Synapse. They all have no issue. I do not run it so that is not what is causing my crashes.

19 minutes ago, Ant said:

There are 25 people in my guild and only me and one other person are getting these constant crashes. We are both FMs. Just curious, what classes are you playing that you get this problem?

As for the Razer issue there are at least 12 people in my guild running Synapse. They all have no issue. I do not run it so that is not what is causing my crashes.

I'm playing a Destroyer. I have a Force master in my group who hasnt crashed once.

Just now, Thallen said:

I'm playing a Destroyer. I have a Force master in my group who hasnt crashed once.

Dang, was just a thought. Not sure how much more I can take of this crashing. It is slowing me down tremendously.

@Thallen Yeah there's another thread related to this.. looks like it's a common issue for many head start players *sigh

My game has crashed over 10 times and I've tried just about everything. No error message pops up.. nothing. Sad to say but from a user experience this is terrible... Really hoping to hear back from NCSoft soon about how they're going to deal/compensate for this shared frustration and pretty much bitter head start experience.

1 hour ago, AbstractNonsense said:

You'll have to turn off everything that has to do with razer under MSCONFIG just press windows button + r and type MSCONFIG and select services and just disable all razer programms this works for me but i don't have any ingame sound this way :/

I've gone into task manager and ended every single Razer thing through task manager and it still crashes :l

Archived