Game Crash Frozen Monitor PC Not Responding

Aerinn

Hello guys.I've been playing this game 1 year in Korea and this never happen to me i rly love this game and i bough early acces.

So my problem is, Every time i join in the server enter the world it crash just crash my monitor turn in to full RED,BLUE,CYAN,BLACK,WHITE I Dunno More colors.

but some time i make like 1 Quest and it crash some time like after 20 min playing crash.So my computer doesnt not respond for main commands like alt + f4 or C+T+Delete thats make me shutdown my pc my own hand i mean the button.I realy dont know what is happening.Its only me or some 1 have the same problem.If you guys have some advice for me i will be glad.

U can contact me in my RANDOM EMAIL judioh1234@gmail.com.

Thank you very much

For your monitor, that's a problem with the monitor itself or the connection from your GPU to your monitor. If your computer is not responding to shortcuts, then your computer is Locked Up. The remedy of this is to reset/restart the computer manually. Generally this happens when a HDD/SDD is failing, or a component is overheating. For example, a component in your system reaches 100*C. This could cause the computer to Lock Up/Shut down.

5 hours ago, Aerinn said:

Well this is just  unexplainable because my pc is perfect condition + When my PC can go Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 On Max Graphic with Frame 60-120 FPS 

It should go with this game righ? i guess (

Call of Duty doesn't require top-notch hardware to fun very smoothly. It's built to be played on various computer builds.

5 hours ago, Aerinn said:

Well this is just  unexplainable because my pc is perfect condition + When my PC can go Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 On Max Graphic with Frame 60-120 FPS 

It should go with this game righ? i guess (

When i hear this, it makes me think chip set. post your rig specs when ever you're looking for help bud!

Intel Core i5-4460 3.20GHZ ,

GeForce GTX 750 2GB

8GB RAM.I think this PC is spec is alrigh to run BnS righ? Do you know why it keep happening only me? My friend have almost same spec as me but he doesnt get any crash.

I will be glad for any information

Archived