Error (1000)(132, 10054)

Tshofelo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and im still wrestling with this issue... already reset the winsock as the CS said but no luck.  trying some alternative by installing reduce the lag (Which i hope will route my connection into better path) But no luck too... It gave me Error 1000 133 0 instead.

again and again I got disconnected. hell I'm not really connected am I? I mean I have that stupid skill arts thing for my summoner come up and wants me to select which path I like. and then all my starts are like gone and have now attacking skills I can't do anything. My internet cont4ection is perfectly fine.

I get an error like this while playing my summoner. I've done other things on my other characters and haven't dc'd once. Once I start doing stuff in arena, on my summoner, i end up dcing. I mean I get it they don't want summoners to play because of the hackers but come on now...During a crucial match i ended up dcing. Maybe it's because i pressed my buttons too fast or something? I don't understand but it keeps happening whenever I play it. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

I still get the errors..your patches updates didn't help at all I had to boost my cpu up to at least be able to play a good 30min without that dc bug and I also get "update error file cannot be accessed. This update may be in use by another program." then I close the app n try it again it works but always happen after the dc would gladly appreciate it if u would fix it new to this game and like it and I'm sure other new comers don't even bother to come here n let u no they prolly just quit

I start to have A LOT of this DC errors after the last maintenance.... today I had 4 in about 90 mins.... NCSoft, can you do something? beside taking our money for cricketing services?!?!   And what about that FPS drop in SSP? what about bots?  If you want us to keep playing the game, DO SOMETHING!!!

• 2 months later...

i have this dc´s since one week maybe.

reinstall the game doesnt work, also closed the launcher

i never had problems until now. i dont understand. preferably at the last bossfight in instances ^^

so i may do it again -.-

pls fix this, QUICKLY!!!!!

Archived