Error (1000)(132, 10054)

Tshofelo

Ah, yes. My favorite client-crashing error is back. Only this time, it doesn't seem like turning my graphics all the way down helps any; I've had the game crash several times even after this method of "fix."  I had this error a lot during CBT2 and was very politely vehement about  it. I finally caved and used the last of my holiday money to buy a Founder's Pack out of sheer hype, only to have this stupid error rear its ugly head at me again for Head Start.

For background - whenever I try to load into the Bandit's Hideout instance, the game starts to run really huge (going from 1.1k MB to 1.6k+, the largest it got was almost 2k MB) then eventually crashes with this error:
1ff23b3aca5b78fe9ee3c950a74e541b.png

Before, turning my graphics to the bare minimum worked out decently enough (I crashed while loading into several other, different instances) but this time it doesn't seem to wanna work at all. I was invited to play CBT3 and the error was completely absent, and I was able to play on the highest graphics just fine (albeit with awful load times lol).

So... why is this error back?

Some more info:
Yes, my drivers are up to date. I check them once or twice a week and FFXIV doesn't like opening the game at all on my laptop unless they are.
I have the space RAM-wise to run the game just fine. I have 8GB.
A dxdiag copypasta can be found here for hardware references.

Some failed fixes: (Credits to Shaddarius, post here!)

"1. Reinstalling\fixing game. Fixing via Fix in launcher. (win 7\8\8.1\10, same x86 and x64 for all)

2. Reinstalling windows (win 7\8\8.1\10, same x86 and x64 for all).

3. Forwarding ports and disabling firewalls. Had a dedicated linux router catching all failed to deliver packets. Ofc router was just a sniffer to overview the trafic. The trafic itself was transparently forwarded to the pc. As an experiment tried to fake white ip on machine, forwarding to inner network, ovpn and ssh tunneling to 3 different servers (DE, NL, FR) in mixes. Ofc inner firewall was disabled correctly via service and regedit with no hidden blocking (tested on router).

4. Graphics tricks - such as lowering graphics, window modes, changing video cards even (i was really bored =) ) (gtx 970, gtx 980, R9 295) with old and new sets of drivers clean installs via devmgmt and setup with driver software.

5. Tricks with tcp ack, delaying responses (in case game server has adaptive delay). Some of tricks caused the game protection to alarm but most of them worked, yet with no success.

6. The last stage of my desperation was trying to launch the game from dedicated servers from EU (same DE, NL, FR) with same no success."

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So any answer from officials?

for about 10 hours i had enough freetime to try almost everything to fix this on my side. Here's a list of what i tried (so others don't bother to repeat =) )

1. Reinstalling\fixing game. Fixing via Fix in launcher. (win 7\8\8.1\10, same x86 and x64 for all)

2. Reinstalling windows (win 7\8\8.1\10, same x86 and x64 for all).

3. Forwarding ports and disabling firewalls. Had a dedicated linux router catching all failed to deliver packets. Ofc router was just a sniffer to overview the trafic. The trafic itself was transparently forwarded to the pc. As an experiment tried to fake white ip on machine, forwarding to inner network, ovpn and ssh tunneling to 3 different servers (DE, NL, FR) in mixes. Ofc inner firewall was disabled correctly via service and regedit with no hidden blocking (tested on router).

4. Graphics tricks - such as lowering graphics, window modes, changing video cards even (i was really bored =) ) (gtx 970, gtx 980, R9 295) with old and new sets of drivers clean installs via devmgmt and setup with driver software.

5. Tricks with tcp ack, delaying responses (in case game server has adaptive delay). Some of tricks caused the game protection to alarm but most of them worked, yet with no success.

6. The last stage of my desperation was trying to launch the game from dedicated servers from EU (same DE, NL, FR) with same no success.

The only thing i've learned is server just stop answering on certain time and then game sends some sos (i assume) packets to reestablish connections but fails. Thats why i wanna know - if game developers cant offer proper service for pre-release, why the heck you ask the money for this? I've read the rules, its not refundable, but still it's a bad karma for u all, dudes.

Regards, but not really )

2 hours ago, Shaddarius said:

So any answer from officials?

for about 10 hours i had enough freetime to try almost everything to fix this on my side. Here's a list of what i tried (so others don't bother to repeat =) )

[...]

We didn't get an answer for CBT2, so I'm honestly not expecting one here. I agree with you completely; why use a client that still has this issue when it was fixed n CBT3? I honestly don't understand it.

I'm going to move your list of failed fixes to the OP. Thanks for taking the time to try to get around it! I hope someone can find something that works...

Having this same issue, and it happens with every single loading screen I hit. I thought I fixed it at one point by lowering my graphics (as it made me not need a loading screen for one of the mini dungeons and instead I just loaded in like you do houses), but then as soon as I needed a loading screen to move to the next map, poof! There it is again.

Getting the same error, I could create a character but the game would force close during the opening cutscene at random times with no crash report.  Wasn't until I skipped the cutscene that I started getting these disconnect errors, usually within thirty seconds of logging in.  Guess they were going on in the background.

6 hours ago, Shaddarius said:

The only thing i've learned is server just stop answering on certain time and then game sends some sos (i assume) packets to reestablish connections but fails. Thats why i wanna know - if game developers cant offer proper service for pre-release, why the heck you ask the money for this? I've read the rules, its not refundable, but still it's a bad karma for u all, dudes.

You would think that after Wildstar NCSoft would have learned how critical it is to get the launch right.  Thanks for my $24 Founder title, I guess.

So a quick update for me, I was able to get the game to work fairly solidly (so far) by using WTFast.  It even fixed the cutscene crashes, which must have been DCing in the background where the message couldn't pop up.  Now mind you, I'm in Australia so my connection issues may have had another cause than you guys.  But if you're in another country try that out.  I've still got the sound stuttering something fierce but at least I can play now.

Reply from support....what a shame....why the hell I should play on russian ??

Hello there,

We appreciate your interest to play Blade and Soul. Due to partnership with Innova to bring a Russian language version of Blade & Soul to the countries of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. NCSoft Blade and Soul NA and EU will not be able to provide service to the said countries.

If you purchased a Founder's Pack, please be informed that we have already refunded your purchase. If you still did not receive your refund, please file a refund request by contacting our support here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/

For more information about the IP Block, please see this link:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/143598-new-partnership-with-innova/

I highly suggest that you play through Innova's Russia localized server to avoid having issues while trying to play in the NA/EU servers.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Amir
NCSOFT Support Team

11 hours ago, AngryGamerz said:

same to me NCSoft needs to at least look at this problem if they don't then I guess it's another game developer similar to Nexon?  =/

As I said, the problem was not present in CBT3. It's back now. They probably didn't bother trying to check and see if the bug was still around. But hey! At least we have fancy $25 dollar titles, right?

-sigh- =~=;;

7 hours ago, ThatHyenaBloke said:

So a quick update for me, I was able to get the game to work fairly solidly (so far) by using WTFast.  It even fixed the cutscene crashes, which must have been DCing in the background where the message couldn't pop up.  Now mind you, I'm in Australia so my connection issues may have had another cause than you guys.  But if you're in another country try that out.  I've still got the sound stuttering something fierce but at least I can play now.

I'm glad you're able to play! I live in the Southwest US, so WTFast is only going to contribute to lag. Have fun, and I hope this problem doesn't plague you anymore! ;v;/

Southwest US, huh? Same here, and I was able to play JUST fine yesterday. However, today, I keep getting the error 1000. Before, it was about every 30 minutes. Then every 10. Now, I can't even load into the game before it crashes due to the error. NEVER had this problem in the CBT. WTFast will likely not work for me, either.

19 hours ago, Fai said:

Having this same issue, and it happens with every single loading screen I hit. I thought I fixed it at one point by lowering my graphics (as it made me not need a loading screen for one of the mini dungeons and instead I just loaded in like you do houses), but then as soon as I needed a loading screen to move to the next map, poof! There it is again.

Been having this exact same problem since headstart begun. 
And also had no issues during CBT.
I'm in Europe playing on the EU servers so. It's not that.

Same issue here. Disconnect with this error within 20 seconds of logging into a character every time. Still haven't seen anything other than the first NPC.

Disabled all non MS services and killed all items in the taskbar and still the same.

11 minutes ago, Septoleyfe said:

I fixed this problem using a french VPN (the software is this, it's open source). Just finish the queue with the character one time.

I don't know if this works for NA.

dammit.. i'm using wifi and this doesnt work for wifi users :(

Hello all,

I was experiencing the "Disconnected from server (1000)(132,10054)" error since early launch on Friday.  Tried everything (uninstall Razer software, deactivate antivirus, firewall, tried with WTFast, uninstall game/install again and so on).

About an hour and a half ago, I logged into the game, opened Game Settings at the Character Selection Screen and, at the Game Tab, under Mouseover Options, I deactivated the following:

-Enable Cinematic Skill Camera

-Keep Character in Camera Focus

-Use Chroma Keyboard

I then applied the changes, selected my carácter, pressed the Start Game button and have been playing for more tan an hour, game running perfectly smooth with no disconnections, no errors, no crashes.

Hope this info helps you guys.

Regards.

Archived