Stupid question about weapon skin

Shiiryu

Well,i got the master pack..Was really excited for the weapon skin...And i saw that,the skin is a weapon,with 1 power...I got my firts weapon (the training one) amnd have 4 pèower,obviously im using that one...Can anyone explain me what i'm missing? I dont see the point of the skin/weapon or whatever it is

Basically, a skin just masks over the appearance of your current weapon. You can use any weapon that does not have a restriction of this. You can view any restrictions when rolling over the weapon. You should always use your Hongmoon Weapon, which you will get when you finish the Prologue. When you advance your weapon and bring it to it's new phase, the skin will not disappear. It will always stay on your weapon until you change your appearance or until you revert the appearance back to whatever the current default weapon appearance.

Basically, the skin is a weapon. If you want to apply the skin, you right click your Hongmoon weapon and go to Manage Equipment. A new window will open up. Click the Glamor tab. There it'll ask you to place the skin you want applied to the weapon. Drag and drop, or right click the skin and it will go into the corresponding box. Once it's there, you will have to pay a fee to apply the skin. Premium Members are given a discount. Once you have enough currency, you can apply your skin! But be wary, everytime you alter the appearance or revert it, the price will increase. Price also increases as the Hongmoon increases its phase changing. So, make sure you have enough currency!

5 minutes ago, Aria Kyu said:

Basically, the skin is a weapon. If you want to apply the skin, you right click your Hongmoon weapon and go to Manage Equipment. A new window will open up. Click the Glamor tab. There it'll ask you to place the skin you want applied to the weapon. Drag and drop, or right click the skin and it will go into the corresponding box. Once it's there, you will have to pay a fee to apply the skin. Premium Members are given a discount. Once you have enough currency, you can apply your skin! But be wary, everytime you alter the appearance or revert it, the price will increase. Price also increases as the Hongmoon increases its phase changing. So, make sure you have enough currency!

Thanks a lot  : 3

• 2 weeks later...

:/ if they add a weapon skin the less they could do its to give a way to save it, its more than 10€ =_=..... thanks anyways for the answer

EDIT: Then, later, if u use the Hongmoon weapon to add the skin to a new weapon, it will be the ones i bought from the shop or the original skin ??

Archived