PSA: You need to REAPPLY your code

Skribble

1 hour ago, TheJuan said:

if I apply my code does my premium 30 day mbership begin running immediately? or can I choose when to use it after applying my code

Just now, Hypatios said:

Didn't work, reapplied my code, queue still going the wrong way

yeah it helps, but not much.

Just now, Hypatios said:

How does it help? its still going backwards, broken queue is broken

because without it you get a 5 hours que and with it its about 1 hour. Yes it does go up and back down, yes its broken, but eventually you will get in faster than if you didnt apply the code.

9 minutes ago, Hypatios said:

Right so the number of people in queue is broken as well as the time posted? 

The number of people in queue is not broken. It is only displaying ALL other premium members in queue with you. It isn't showing your own personal position in the queue (like it ought to). They said on a Q&A stream not long ago that they will be updating it to display your position in queue by tomorrow.

Just now, Ghrim said:

The number of people in queue is not broken. It is only displaying ALL other premium members in queue with you. It isn't showing your own personal position in the queue (like it ought to). They said on a Q&A stream not long ago that they will be updating it to display your position in queue by tomorrow.

well that only confirmed my point its broken, because my position in queue is still going the wrong way 

1 minute ago, Ghrim said:

No you don't understand. It ISN'T showing your position in queue. The number being shown is ALL players in queue with you.

Ah right, very stupid then. It should be showing your queue position like ArcheAge queue did

Archived