Darkshana

Please have the option to hide Premium windwalk.

I'm a huge fan of Blade and Soul and I have been playing since the Chinese server was first launched. However the wind walk premium effect is striking a nerve. I brought the Master pack the second they announced it was available and it came with the premium. I love all the bonus I get from the premium even the wind walk. However, the wind walk has become annoying after an extended period of time and I miss that natural gild through the air feeling without a nausea inducing ,irritating, wind walk animation all the time. 

I'm usually a very cheap person, but it comes to Blade and Soul I'm always ready to spent money on. In fact, the moment I saw the year membership I was actually thinking about buying it but the fact that it means having to be stuck with wind walk for a year, I decided not to bother.

My problem specifically is Assassin and Blade Master, their design is over flashy which makes it become easily annoying after awhile. Blade Master is Especially annoying because of the Shing sound it makes which gives me a headache after awhile. I would turn off the sound but its mixed with sound effect so I can't hear any attack either.

This was never a problem because Ncsoft West is the first Region to include it to be a must have with premium. I just wish they can have an option to hide it, its not a unfair complain to not using something that I don't like after paying.

Rayjii   

+1 

for my personal taste it is way too flashy i prefer the natural look aswell ;)

please dev team!

Best regards ~

I'll be the odd man out, I love it. My destroyer leaves smoldering earth under foot and fire around as she sprints. It's awesome!

SirNox   

+1 Windwalk effects make me lag and hurt my eyeballs, while they are nice I'd like the option to not have to look at them all the time.

Teisho   

People have asked for this multiple times and apparently the dev team's response is no.

Xellon   

I dont' rly like the blades floating around on Yun. +1

I would be more happy if just the aura was round her.

Xellon   

No fair. I just picked force master. Their premium effects are soooo much better then Blade master. Not just the ability to remove it, I think we should be able to select the one we want.

56 minutes ago, xArinx said:

Bumping threads is against forum rules. Just a reminder.

Didn't know. Then again its also against rule to say something on the same topic but that simply means never ever mentioning this subject again.

Edited by Darkshana

Rayjii   

i cant believe the dev team doesn't  want to implement the option to hide it....

even though so many people are asking for it, and i do not think that it takes much to implement it either *pretends to know* x.x

I just now got premium membership and I'm already on this topic...I already hate the windwalk animation and I implore the devs to remove it. It is seriously making me reconsider my premium membership.

Mekusa   

I like it myself but am all for letting people turn it off if they want. hope they do it for you guys :)

Aziraya   

I would greatly like the option to hide the windwalk premium special effects. While playing the beta it was cool at first but quickly become kind of annoying having a flashy dragon flying around me.