Please have the option to hide Premium windwalk.

Darkshana

I'm a huge fan of Blade and Soul and I have been playing since the Chinese server was first launched. However the wind walk premium effect is striking a nerve. I brought the Master pack the second they announced it was available and it came with the premium. I love all the bonus I get from the premium even the wind walk. However, the wind walk has become annoying after an extended period of time and I miss that natural gild through the air feeling without a nausea inducing ,irritating, wind walk animation all the time. 

I'm usually a very cheap person, but it comes to Blade and Soul I'm always ready to spent money on. In fact, the moment I saw the year membership I was actually thinking about buying it but the fact that it means having to be stuck with wind walk for a year, I decided not to bother.

My problem specifically is Assassin and Blade Master, their design is over flashy which makes it become easily annoying after awhile. Blade Master is Especially annoying because of the Shing sound it makes which gives me a headache after awhile. I would turn off the sound but its mixed with sound effect so I can't hear any attack either.

This was never a problem because Ncsoft West is the first Region to include it to be a must have with premium. I just wish they can have an option to hide it, its not a unfair complain to not using something that I don't like after paying.

Archived