Compensation

Devenge

Like the title says. I want a dam compensation of sorts for this que time on the Mushin server. What is this? I didn't pay $75 just to que up. I paid so I could play right away with the 3 day head start. Either make a server transfer or fully compensate us if we decide to switch servers. You guys should feel bad for even letting this be a issue. 

If you can't get in and would rather server transfer, why not just remake your character on a different server? (unless you did get in and have leveled a decent amount) Choosing the most populated server for a new game pretty much says you're okay with queues for the first week or so imo.

I doubt compensation will happen, we all knew what we were getting into and thats the price to try it on  Mushin, but as long as it was brought up....

I will accept the queues if NCsoft pulls a Bethesda and announces that Exteel 2 is almost done development for a worldwide release :D

No, '' pick another server '' is just a poor statement, no one wants to join a server that may has a chance of getting the lowest populated server in the long run, when you actually want to hardcore pvp or join a large guild, its not our fault, it is the fault of NCsoft, they promised us a product wich they cannot deliver, and completely letting us stand in the cold by not doing anything.

Actually yesterday on stream they said "If you want to avoid queue times, don't play on mushin" or something along those lines. Also this was a given because this is a new game, don't act surprised like it wouldn't happen.

10 minutes ago, Yuma said:

Actually yesterday on stream they said "If you want to avoid queue times, don't play on mushin" or something along those lines. Also this was a given because this is a new game, don't act surprised like it wouldn't happen.

And by no way should a company selling a product even say this in the first place, thats the same if you buy a car  and the official company advices you not to start the car because it may result in damage to the car.  saying such a thing in the first place is absolutely horrible because it is not our fault, they are the ones offering the product, but at the same time blame us for their bugs or broken systems. that is not how you sell your product or threat costumers

13 minutes ago, TheAncient said:

And by no way should a company selling a product even say this in the first place, thats the same if you buy a car  and the official company advices you not to start the car because it may result in damage to the car.  saying such a thing in the first place is absolutely horrible because it is not our fault, they are the ones offering the product, but at the same time blame us for their bugs or broken systems. that is not how you sell your product or threat costumers

It's not that it's broken. There is a limit of how many players can be on one server NO MATTER WHAT GAME IT IS.

That being said if you wanted to avoid queue times don't pick the most populated server. 

What I don't get is why people redeemed their items, knowing that there might be high queue times, then get mad about not being able to transfer servers.
as a great man named DJ Khaled once said.

"Congratulations, You played yourself"

Okay lets this be said, I am on mushin, i purchased a masters pack AND purchased 365 days worth of premium. Am I mad? No. I understand its REALLY populated, so I am willing to put up with it. BREATH IN, BREATH OUT! 

Archived