Forums

Razer Synapse & GameGuard = Crash

Cetra

Razer Game Scanner Service restarts its self shortly after closing it. just a heads up for those having Razer issues. make sure you stop it under the Services Tab in your task manager. if you just end the processes it will start back up shortly.

3 hours ago, Fabulouch said:

I'm almost 100% certain it's the Razer software crashing my game. I played for 4 hours straight last night without a problem with my new Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse. Before I went to bed, I installed Razer synapse so I can set up some keybinds on my mouse buttons. This morning, I've already crashed 4 times on Mushin of all servers after every 30 min. Disabling all the Razer services and processes still made my game crash on my last attempt during the server queue. I just uninstalled all of the Razer software now (Synapse and Chroma SDK) and will update if my game crashes again. 

I can confirm that uninstalling the Razer programs fixed it. I haven't crashed for over 2 hours now. 

Guys, check if you have the Chroma apps option enabled. If you have it, then disable it. After you disabled it, just go to programs  & features and uninstall it. The synapse works fine with the game, the only problem is the Chroma SDK. At the moment, there is no new version of the SDK, so I guess, that's the only option for us. BTW, for me, this was the problem. I hope it will help for you too. See ya in game ^^

• 2 weeks later...

go in your "msconfig" by typing it in ur console then systemstart and disable razer synapse auto start then restart ur pc. if u start razer synapse u have to do this again before u play again! It helped here also dont use in game the option "chroma keyboard" should help some guys too,i think its in the normal options if im right otherwise search it and take care it isnt onn. i hope i could help some of u!

(bad english im sorry) your master schoooookie ;)

For me it seems the Razer SDK is what causing the crashes! I can disable it befor elaunch but the game just crashes to desktop instantly.. So what I do now is I launch the game with it opened then after wards closing it and I relieve myself of crashes! The concern now is that if I have to close the game I have to re-start my pc to get the SDK running again.. Because I have not found a way to open it up if the game happens to close or if I close it...

Archived