Game crashing every 10 mins.

Cere

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in the same s!it as you guys. Played on Kor servers, russian, and all the CBT cause I bought the master founder pack.

I deleted all the games i had before installing and downloading again the real release pack tonight. fresh start and fresh install.

Always ran beautifully until now, the release... 

I have like 50 fps, in bamboo village. I did the test. I left my char alone idle in the middle of the village and I went watching a film on my tablet while looking at the screen. No crash after 15min, so I sat down, turned around my cam to start questing, and boom 18fps, 11fps, 4fps, freeze, crash, windows desktop with error popup.

EDIT:

gtx 970

i7,

windows 8.1

16Gb ram

I've been crashing every 10 min as well with the msg some DDL List Memory issue. Can't start the game afterwards as GameGuard is *cricket*ing about and I have to restart the full pc after uninstalling gameguard, to get the game working again. (Tried different ways, this is the only way the client even starts up again)

@Maiku I agree, this is ridiculous. It's not even to say that it was buggy and glitchy by the last CBT. It was perfectly fine, surprised that we're having this type of issue on early head start date.

@Avient - Are you also having crashing issues? I may have to resort to that. It's just upsetting that people paid money for an early head start. Might as well call this a Beta test instead. I think it's more of the expectations that are not well managed :/ ..

2 minutes ago, Maiku said:

@Kelbear yeah it's weird, I have mates that have nearly the same spec as me, done everything such as uninstalling bns cbt/clean install/have same programs running, etc. But they're fine... 

My wife's system is fine, mine is crashing, and there is virtually no difference between them.

11 minutes ago, Ciqala said:

My wife's system is fine, mine is crashing, and there is virtually no difference between them.

Hm.. it's unfortunate. I've tried file repair and am now finally trying a clean uninstall and reinstall. Hoping this will work. Have you tried this on your PC?

4 minutes ago, Kelbear said:

Hm.. it's unfortunate. I've tried file repair and am now finally trying a clean uninstall and reinstall. Hoping this will work. Have you tried this on your PC?

Ive done that about 3 times now.

Now I'm validating my C++ 2015 to make sure that its not crashing - as that can someone cause memory leaks which is what this is.... or has to be.

i played fine in beta and had no crash so what i si this ncsoft problam and they better fix soon or 19 rip this game . sry if i sound mad but crash for about 150 time after reintalling the game 3 time on 3 diffrent discs kinda make me mad whenne i weit for this game a full week 2 come out and end up disapointing me 

@Faithhy I uninstalled and reinstalled and am now downloading 2 parts of something. I also stopped streaming / recording on xSplit so not sure if any of these are related. Hopefully they'll pull something together.. Perhaps compensate for this inconvenience and takeaway from the benefit/experience of head start.

Archived