Game crashing every 10 mins.

Cere

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been experiencing the same issue myself all day, on 10 mins then off and not being able to send the error report either. However i was wondering if anyone else had noticed the verification and repair load bars on the launcher every single time they try to re-launch the game? Mine has only gotten to 100% on the repair a couple of times throughout this mess, other times it seems to stop just shy of 90% and push through. I dont have a chroma keyboard but i do have the mouse, and im going to deselect the 'Chroma keyboard option in the settings and try windowed mode to see if it helps, will repost to let you all know how it goes...

do you have repairing for 0/85bytes at the beginning when starting the game? i have this issue, crash for no reasons, sometimes in cut scenes. the opening movie crashing 100% of the time lol. i do have razer chroma mouse but i doubt this is it. i am trying to disable windows defender real time protection now

I srsly doubt its the AV you're using as I have Kaspersky, and am not using Windows Defender and am having the same difficulty, and probably not anything to do w/ anything at all on our end tbh rig or gear otherwise. I was just going off on a tangent speculating as to some troubleshooting techniques based on some things other ppl have said had worked for them but I really think that's purely circumstansial.  Truth be told this is more than likely the case of load vs. capability...their servers are overloaded and cant handle the influx stress of logins and server stability is suffering as a result.  Stress testing the servers via beta testing is usually not ever enough to give them some semblance of how the servers will do w/ a regular player base especially since not everyone can attend the betas or will be on at the same time and its a small percentage at very small intervals of time. If you've ever played a hyped game during launch you'll know and be very familiar w/ this. 

I've tried disabling Razer Application/ Programs and I've played on the lower populated servers and I still crash in like 15 min span. funny thing is that if I afk for like 1.5 hours then i'm able to stay on since they don't have an afk kick. Any troubleshooting solutions on why this happens?

9 minutes ago, Muziknsoul said:

I've tried disabling Razer Application/ Programs and I've played on the lower populated servers and I still crash in like 15 min span. funny thing is that if I afk for like 1.5 hours then i'm able to stay on since they don't have an afk kick. Any troubleshooting solutions on why this happens?

Sounds like you've found the solution then eh Muziknsoul, lets all try to afk for 1.5 hrs and we'll be able to play... 

Yeah every expac of WoW has been like this, hence me saying ( a hyped game), even for the current one they actually had to develop a new technology to deal w/ the stress on the servers bc of the initial hype login when Warlords dropped.  In essence what is happening is that we are ddosing them and their isp is failing under the overflow... the nProtect bs is a security measure that should be able to assure them that the logins are legitimate but again it just boils down to the fact that they weren't able to accurately measure the amount of players the servers were capable of maintaining.

Funny i've been playing in windowed mode since my post earlier and have been fine w/ no disruptions.  Haven't bothered to reset to fullscreen as of yet, but as stated in my earlier post I do believe that its a stress related issue.  It's going on 12 am est now and a bunch of ppl have gone to bed bc of work and other life so...less stress = more easily maintained connections via their end...

ya i'm literally crashing once every 10 to 30 minutes all day since launch.  It has something to do with the anti hack shield gaurd cuz everytime i get booted after crash thats the error its related to.  I have no firewalls, no restrictions turned on.  When i try to immediately log back in BnS it tells me i cannot because of Shield Gaurd, or whatever its called.  I had zero issues in all betas on this same system with all the same settings turned on, so I'm at a loss here.

It states explicitly in the browser pop-up after you relog that it still considers the program running even after a crash, you have to wait for the processes to stop or end both BnS and the nProtect processes in task manager yourself before relaunching the client.

17 minutes ago, Ziel said:

I think I found the cause for me.

Followed this link : https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/205790243-MSCONFIG

I've had this issue at the beginning of the night, and after disabling everything in the list but avast!, it when smooth 80 fps full graphics options maxed out for a 6hours play session.

Hope it will help you guys.

I wasn't saying that this wasn't a viable workaround, but was simply stating that I don't feel that it is going to solve all issues... as I have been playing on Poharan for almost 2 hours straight w/o any difficulties whatsoever at a steady 60 fps after going into windowed mode and disabling the 'Chroma keyboard' option in game settings as it isn't applicable to my system.

After crashing all day and testing out options in-game / on my system, turning off "Use Chroma Keyboard", "Enable Cinematic Skill Camera" under Camera > Game > Mouseover options and maxing the FPS Slider out seems to have worked.  I suspect the chroma keyboard option even if you don't have one.

This is for the issues of Game Freezing / Game Crashing / permanent gradual drop in FPS until it sits at like 5. 

Wanted to share and maybe it works for some ^^

I am having the game crashing issue.

I have tried everything!

I disable all, i disabled all razor stuff. I have reinstalled the game now. 

and worst part is... I"M ON MUSHIN TOO!!!!!

so every time i log in play a couple min, crash  out, it takes about 1hr to 2 hr to log back in.

AND worst part is. first thing when i logged in this morning at 10:00am was using my founder pack.

Now i can't even delete char and start over either on another server. because all my founder pack stuff is on that toon on Mushin.

I go in game play 2 min. crash out, takes 2 hr to log in. each time i try something different, and each time after 2hr of wait i get crashed out and send in error report.

I DON'T GET IT! Why am i able to play perfectly fine with no dc/crash in Alpha and BETA, I had no problem with CBT client. is it this new client? i don't know what's going on? is it game guard? ...it's so frustrating not been able to play when friends are 30+ with gold rank already. while i'm still struggling to log in game and play.....OMG.... 

What I wrote as a fix on Page 3 of this thread about Razer Synapse wasn't supposed to be a perfect fix for everyone :x

It's obviously the GameGuard that's not liking some of the programs that's running in the background of your PCs and if closing off Razer products didn't help or you didn't have any to begin with, something else must be running on your computer programs...

Sadly my fix works for some but doesn't work for all :c

What I have running on my PC (that I know of at least) atm is only the game, Avast, Radeon Configuration, Discord, Google Chrome.

I even closed out of Skype just in case (cuz I read long long time ago that some people's GameGuard didn't like Skype running in the background for some reason...).

With that, I've been online for about 4 hours straight without crash now.

So just try closing out of any applications on your computer that's not crucial :l

okay, finally able to log in now.

what i did

reinstalled client. reinstalled graphic card driver

disabled everything non BNS (razor etc..)

got in gamed..played for about 3 min... (CRASHED...)  What i noticed is that i crashed when i'm gliding... i think last time was gliding too.

next time if i ever log in i'll never try to glide again..or try not to jump....OMG. not sure what else i can do...

Its over boys NCsoft wins they have destroyed my will to play this game and the excitement I had for it...... each crash chips away at my soul :'<

Please fix it before it crushes my spirit and prevents me from spending money on outfits and packs and all that and move on...

14 minutes ago, Yamamoto said:

Its over boys NCsoft wins they have destroyed my will to play this game and the excitement I had for it...... each crash chips away at my soul :'<

Please fix it before it crushes my spirit and prevents me from spending money on outfits and packs and all that and move on...

Love the way you expressed the frustration :)

Archived