Game crashing every 10 mins.

Cere

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, 화 랑 said:

I doubt this has to do with Razer Synapse.

I havent had issues for hours ..... after removing everything Razer. But I mean, im running a mouse / headset / mouse pad and keyboard .. I have a LOT of Razer applications on my PC. 

3 minutes ago, Skipnox said:

Can't they just release a quick update fixing this issue? It was working fine on CBT I didnt have a single crash but now Im almost up to 46 crashes

Must be nice to have had the chance for 46 crashes. On Mushin, it's a que time of 2 hours per que after a crash with a Masters pack I'm on my 4th crash

Just now, Yellowoutt said:

Must be nice to have had the chance for 46 crashes. On Mushin, it's a que time of 2 hours per que after a crash with a Masters pack I'm on my 4th crash

The most anoyying part is its fine when it crashes on normal questing but when it crashes like at the end of a dungeon on boss omg.. it kills me im totally gonna give up xD

I'm going to quote what I wrote on the other thread.

3 hours ago, Vivien said:

Yeah disabling them seems to have fixed it for me at least.

I've been crashing every 10 mins or so before I tried closing out all Razer products.

I use Synapse for my Chroma keyboard + Mouse :c

After I disabled them all (literally closing out all of the Razer related programs running in the background), I've been online for 20 mins so far.

I hope it stays that way :c

I'm just bummed that I won't be able to use my pretty Chroma profiles I had set up for my keyboard Q.Q

3 hours ago, Vivien said:

Don't forget to check Processes tab from Task Manager and End Process any of the Razer programs PLUS GameScannerService.

That GameScannerService is also part of Razer's little programs.

After closing all of those, my game hasn't crashed anymore. 2 hours and still going.

Also another quote on closing of GameScannerService if you're having issues with it.

1 hour ago, Matches said:

Not able to close GameScannerService .. it keeps turning itself back on .. any ideas? 

Edit: Apparently once you log in you can close it completely. 

Seems to not be kicking me out of the dungeon .. god, if this is the fix I'm going to literally die. 

Btw I don't know if this is 100% correct but people who use Razer product that has Chroma seem to have this issue mostly.

Someone who uses Razer product that isn't Chroma seems to be ok with it...idk for sure tho, I use Chroma and I had issues.

4 minutes ago, Vivien said:

I'm going to quote what I wrote on the other thread.

After closing all of those, my game hasn't crashed anymore. 2 hours and still going.

Also another quote on closing of GameScannerService if you're having issues with it.

Btw I don't know if this is 100% correct but people who use Razer product that has Chroma seem to have this issue mostly.

Someone who uses Razer product that isn't Chroma seems to be ok with it...idk for sure tho, I use Chroma and I had issues.

The problem is, I'm not even using Razer products/services and do not have Gamescannerservice running in my task manager; whether its in program list or application list. I still crash and it's isolated to cutscenes. I do not skip the cutscenes and yet it still crashes.

My next try in 30 minutes when I get back in game is to try and run it in a windowed mode or something. I will keep you guys posted

1 minute ago, Yellowoutt said:

The problem is, I'm not even using Razer products/services and do not have Gamescannerservice running in my task manager; whether its in program list or application list. I still crash and it's isolated to cutscenes. I do not skip the cutscenes and yet it still crashes.

My next try in 30 minutes when I get back in game is to try and run it in a windowed mode or something. I will keep you guys posted

All of this applies to me and I tried windowed and i'm still crashing, can't even get through the queue due to the crashes on the character select screen. Grr.

Well I've tried everything as listed above.. it was running fine in Windows mode so I decided to Full Screen mode for about 1.5 hours. Then once I decided to open xSplit and record some decent gameplay (because I thought the patch would have fixed it) - it crashes! I'm pretty much out of options..

Really hope someone from the team can respond and give us an update. Royally pissed at this point and frustrated.

I have disabled my razor synapse programs, and also set to windows mode, and I still just crashed.  I have spent more time in que then I have leveling my character which I have only gotten to level 9 at 5:45 pm PST, and yes I have premium membership.  The longest I believe I had stayed logged in without a crash is probably 20 minutes.  There has to be a solution, as nothing that is posted above has worked, and I played in all the CBT's and this never happened, and my computer is top notch, so it is not the PC.

1 minute ago, Kelbear said:

Well I've tried everything as listed above.. it was running fine in Windows mode so I decided to Full Screen mode for about 1.5 hours. Then once I decided to open xSplit and record some decent gameplay (because I thought the patch would have fixed it) - it crashes! I'm pretty much out of options..

Really hope someone from the team can respond and give us an update. Royally pissed at this point and frustrated.

same here man, windowed mode eventually crashed for me! so frustrating!! NCSOFT PLZ HELP?! <3

1 minute ago, Pecavi said:

I have disabled my razor synapse programs, and also set to windows mode, and I still just crashed.  I have spent more time in que then I have leveling my character which I have only gotten to level 9 at 5:45 pm PST, and yes I have premium membership.  The longest I believe I had stayed logged in without a crash is probably 20 minutes.  There has to be a solution, as nothing that is posted above has worked, and I played in all the CBT's and this never happened, and my computer is top notch, so it is not the PC.

1 minute ago, BuddyLove said:

same here man, windowed mode eventually crashed for me! so frustrating!! NCSOFT PLZ HELP?! <3

6 minutes ago, Yellowoutt said:

Same I turned off all razer things and went windowed mode still crashing

Archived