Game crashing every 10 mins.

Cere

On my 6th attempt so far. Have tried running compatibility mode/admin(Using w10, compatibility set to w7) Still nothing. I've put in a support ticket, Tried repairing the files, and I'm still getting nothing, I've heard countless other people are suffering from the same issue. 

Any help?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My system is fine, I've had no issues with this game during beta, it ran beautifully, literally no errors occured  during. I've ran every game just fine as well, for reference I'm using an R9 280.

Lol yup. I'm literally trying anything I can. Right now I'm going to see if shutting down Razer Synapse helps. But so far I'm very disappointed. And if this continues past release, I cant imagine people like me being happy that their premium membership is running out while they are unable to play.

I'm having the same issue.. I'm royally pissed as well. It's not even the system requirements, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the client/server on their end.

Client intermittently crashes making it close to impossible to stream or record any game play. It's actually very ridiculous seeing that it's now made the head start quite an unpleasant experience for Founder's pack owners alone people like you and I who have invested a good chunk of money.

Yeah, My PC is in the same literal state it was a few months ago with CBT, and that ran perfectly. Now i'm getting this error, and CBT threads that had this error are not archived, so we can't even browse CBT threads to hopefully find the solution we're all desperately waiting for.

9 minutes ago, Cere said:

Lol yup. I'm literally trying anything I can. Right now I'm going to see if shutting down Razer Synapse helps. But so far I'm very disappointed. And if this continues past release, I cant imagine people like me being happy that their premium membership is running out while they are unable to play.

Let us know if this works

Having the same issue here as well. game keeps crashing every 10-15 mins, no error message just report to ncsoft function pops up. Never had any issues running game through the CBTs either.  Though my system isn't top end, this shouldn't be the reason tbh.

system details:  i5 2550k 3.4, 8gb ram and gtx 770.

Okay so about half an hour now, Which is an improvement, No crashes. All I've done is close Razer Synapse--Literally anything Razer-wise on my Task Manager. Let me know if this works for anyone else other than me. 

For the past 4 hours, I have been waiting more than I actually played. 3 hours wait and about an hour play time. This is definitely not the issue from my end since My computer setting and everything has been kept the same CBT. During CBT, my game run flawlessly, never encounter any problem except fps dropped but thats just optimization issues. However, the game constantly crashes during this headstart to which reason I'm not sure. I have tried running under Win 7 Compatibility mode and disable all start-up and Disable all non-Microsoft services. But the crashes still remain. My computer setting have been always the same since CBT, so if there was anything wrong, it would have happened during the CBT period long time ago and not wait until headstart to happen like this. 

3 minutes ago, Cere said:

Okay so about half an hour now, Which is an improvement, No crashes. All I've done is close Razer Synapse--Literally anything Razer-wise on my Task Manager. Let me know if this works for anyone else other than me. 

I cant find anything that says Razer in the program list or processes tab, does it load when I enter game? how did you go about disabling it?

EDIT: im currently waiting in que, with about 40 minutes to go

3 minutes ago, Yellowoutt said:

I cant find anything that says Razer in the program list or processes tab, does it load when I enter game? how did you go about disabling it?

EDIT: im currently waiting in que, with about 40 minutes to go

If you don't have a Razer product with the Razer Synapse software installed, then you're not going to see anything from Razer listed in your task manager.

2 minutes ago, Ciqala said:

Is it possible that game guard (junk) is detecting synapse as a cheat program?  I haven't tried closing it yet, but hoping after the kids go to bed that doing so will correct the issue

It's quite possible, before I was using Razer Cortex to free up some RAM. And it claimed I had a debugger on. Once I uninstalled Razer Cortex, the debug error message went away, but the crashing every 10 mins persisted. I'm still online as we speak, Closing all processes on Task Manager related to Razer helped.

Game just crashed again. I thought it was because I was trying to stream / record using xSplit but I've closed the program since and the game appears to continue to crash.. so I think it's safe to say that's not causing the errors.

@Cere I've also tried closing off Razer-Synapse and ending any Razer related programs, but the game just crashed again so.. I'm out of options ;A;

Also, I wouldn't say my game is crashing every 10 minutes, but it's intermittently shutting down (random intervals). There is also no error code that pops up, just an error report message prompt.

3 minutes ago, Kelbear said:

Game just crashed again. I thought it was because I was trying to stream / record using xSplit but I've closed the program since and the game appears to continue to crash.. so I think it's safe to say that's not causing the errors.

@Cere I've also tried closing off Razer-Synapse and ending any Razer related programs, but the game just crashed again so.. I'm out of options ;A;

Also, I wouldn't say my game is crashing every 10 minutes, but it's intermittently shutting down (random intervals). There is also no error code that pops up, just an error report message prompt.

I'm sorry to hear that. I was hoping this was the solution we've been looking for. Mine has always been 10 minute crashing. Maybe not on the dot, but certainly just 10-15 mins tops.

Archived