We need server transfers.

bug

Make them free for the first few months until populations even out.

Most people don't want to delete their characters and start over. Many founder pack items are one time use or character bound. No way people who've already claimed those items will start over.

Let us move our characters at will.

• NCSOFT

Hi,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to provide Character transfers in the near future. Thus, when choosing your server, please try to pick a different server than Mushin or Windrest, as these are the ones having the biggest queue times already.

Just now, Bronn said:

Hi,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to provide Character transfers in the near future. Thus, when choosing your server, please try to pick a different server than Mushin or Windrest, as these are the ones having the biggest queue times already.

Hello, thank you very much for getting back to me.

For those people who've already used their founder pack items, will they be able to get new ones if they change servers? Right now if you use your items on one character and delete it, the items will not show up again if you create a character on a different server.

Thanks!

• NCSOFT
7 minutes ago, bug said:

For those people who've already used their founder pack items, will they be able to get new ones if they change servers? Right now if you use your items on one character and delete it, the items will not show up again if you create a character on a different server.

Thanks!

You can mail the costumes to the character on your new server. Unfortunately, that only works for costumes.

3 minutes ago, bug said:

Thanks!

i have the same issue, i need to tranfer my master pack items from mushin to jiwan. Or reset it so i can claim it again. 

I am from Mushin and I already open my Master pack and etc and would like to change/move my character to another server, but the fact that we can ONLY mail costumes is sad. 

I understand you guys are working hard today, and thank you for everything,  but please do understand if you were in my sitution.  How would that make you feel?

What about refunding me the 960 or so coins I spent on a weapon skin, only to crash after skipping a cutscene, and be forced to wait in queue for over an hour. Give me my coins back, and I'll start over in another server that isn't garbage.

38 minutes ago, Kraor said:

What about refunding me the 960 or so coins I spent on a weapon skin, only to crash after skipping a cutscene, and be forced to wait in queue for over an hour. Give me my coins back, and I'll start over in another server that isn't garbage.

I would too.

1 hour ago, Bronn said:

Hi,

then block the creation of new chars in the server mushin

1 hour ago, Bronn said:

You can mail the costumes to the character on your new server. Unfortunately, that only works for costumes.

I made a wrong choice and started my char on Windrest. Sadly I didn't saw the information about the pre-queue. I used only the Stash puches on that server. Any chance to remove those from the wrong char and transfer it to another one on another server? I think if I payed ~125 Eur, this option will be good. If the player aggrees to remove the founder item to the wrong char and you transfer that only once to the new one. Okay, pouches price isn't so high in the store but I mostly want to spend NCoin to costumes not materials ;)

1 hour ago, Bronn said:

Why can't you guys just make the founder rewards account bound like other gaming companies do for their games? Like Tera for isntance you can just claim your rewards on any character any time. They aren't a 1 time use. I feel like I might've made a poor choice buying the Master Founder's after seeing what you just said :\

Hell even GuildWars 2 has this and is also and NCSOFT hosted game. Don't tell me it is impossible to do for BNS. This was discussed a bunch during the CBTs... did you guys even listen to any of our feedback from the CBTs? Thats the whole point of having CBTs....

Man I used my dragon pouches and claimed the stuff too...Plus I bought stuff from the store a weaponskin and outfit. Outfits can be mailed but the sword can't. The inventory space is what is really important to me here. I'm going to have to stay on Mushin. Cuz I'm not getting  jacked out of half my Master Pack. A simple account reset for me would suffice. To where I just made my two name reserves and hadn't played yet. Seems like I'm getting thefted half of what I paid for if I just bite the bullet and move servers because of poor limitations set on server loads...and rebuy the dragon pouches with cash or something. ..is that even an option? 

I already started a new character in the Soha server with 0 queue time. Loving it.    Still disgruntled that I can not trade over my weapon skin or inventory pouches to my new character. Would it be to far fetched to ask for the appropriate of Ncoins be put into my account, that would simply allow me to purchase the same number of pouches you get with a Master's pack and the Ncoins I used for 1 weapon skin?  

Tl;Dr:
Let me keep my stuff, but on my new character. I had no clue that this was going to happen.

On 1/15/2016 at 4:53 PM, Bronn said:
Just now, Kraor said:

I already started a new character in the Soha server with 0 queue time. Loving it.    Still disgruntled that I can not trade over my weapon skin or inventory pouches to my new character. Would it be to far fetched to ask for the appropriate of Ncoins be put into my account, that would simply allow me to purchase the same number of pouches you get with a Master's pack and the Ncoins I used for 1 weapon skin?  

Tl;Dr:
Let me keep my stuff, but on my new character. I had no clue that this was going to happen.

Hi,

Actually now you can. They said they'll move over all your founder stuff including the stuff you used if you submit a ticket.

On 15.01.2016 г. at 11:53 PM, Bronn said:

Hi,

At least add a visible number before we choose a server to play on " online count " or something on the website , so we don't have to delete / create / delete / create etc . A little bit more transparency WON'T hurt atm . It's either this or a dead game in a month . Take your pick .

Bronn, I know I'm probably echoing a lot of posts here, but can we get some sort of arbitrary information about the average length of queues? It's well established that Mushin and Windrest are the highest, but can we get them ranked from highest to lowest queues, based off of what the team is seeing? I'm sure any feasible input would be nice, it doesn't have to be precisely on point.

Just a thought ^_^

On 15/1/2016 at 3:53 PM, Bronn said:

Hi,

This game is one of my favorites and I would really love to play, but given that the waiting time to get into play is at least 1 hour, I'm seeing the need to distract myself with other things, other games. for now, if you can wait, I really hope you reconsider the option to transfer server, many users like me can even uninstall the game for the long wait they have to wait on the servers.

I like playing many games, I can recommend them to see how to get to the servers, to do something. Tantra review games, MU, or Lineage 2 all those games and many others, what they do is create a character and not married to the server if they access not only to that server, so to speak all waved to a server and that the channels are multiserver we have right now. It is something like this.

I really want to play this game, but if you do not solve this soon. this game will be forgotten by many players because they will not want to keep waiting times to get to play much less re-create another character and start all over again. in my experience as a player that's very boring and I prefer to look for another game that interests me and spend my time and money on this if I give the desired game experience.

Please consider switch between servers, without any kind of warning or anything, so the game continues to grow and you get a lot more revenue, because I assure you, no one will pay for a game that will have to wait 1 hour to get .

Archived