WANT TO transfer a character or delete a character to get my founder pack stuff on another server

Assassin

Ok so long story short.

*cricket*ing confusing ass game servers go down and trying to figure out where my friends are going.

So I just make a char in jihwan

but everyone is on powhan or w/e its called.

So Now my FOUNDERS PACK is claimed on another char with my outfit and everything.

CAN WE PLEASE allow me to just dellete that level 15 char and move my stuff over to my level 1-5 char on pohwan?????

IDC i'll grind the 3 hours i missed IDC

plzplzplzplzplz

I am in the same boat.  I reserved a name on mushin days ago.  So did several of my friends.  A few wanted to switch servers because of the wait.  To do that, they had to delete their character.  1 clan mate posted on our facebook page that she can't choose her name again.  It is possible that someone else took the name that she had.  So now  what was the point in the name reservation? The rest of the people from our gaming guild are worried about the same thing happening.  Some have even redeemed their items.

Please allow us a server transfer without losing names or our items.

Thanks!  :D

Its true that you can chose another server to avoid waitting list, but when you aready claimed the founders items in a character, you are done, you cant get it again. I mean, i think, that nobody would like to lose your items because of the waitting list, thats is abusive! We should claime our itens in every character in every server. 

bump

Still stuck with no pouches on pouhan server

I had to buy pouches.

And I wasn't refunded the NCcoin I spent on the char that was a mistake either.

And I dont have my Hammers for repairs.

I bought a 125 Master pack to be treated like garbage by you.

Thanks NCsoft.

You are really disappointing.

2 minutes ago, Assassin said:

bump

Still stuck with no pouches on pouhan server

I had to buy pouches.

And I wasn't refunded the NCcoin I spent on the char that was a mistake either.

And I dont have my Hammers for repairs.

I bought a 125 Master pack to be treated like garbage by you.

Thanks NCsoft.

You are really disappointing.

Just making sure, you DID submit a ticket to transfer your founders pack stuff to your new main, yes?

Just now, Assassin said:

Yes..............................................

IF you didn't get a response yet, I assume they're a tad swamped with requests at the moment

If you did get a response and what you're experience does not match what they promised, then you are free to *cricket* away at them as you please.~

Just now, Roda said:

IF you didn't get a response yet, I assume they're a tad swamped with requests at the moment

If you did get a response and what you're experience does not match what they promised, then you are free to *cricket* away at them as you please.~

What am I gonna do to complain?

*cricket* me for wanting to be treated like a human being and a valued customer.

Just now, Assassin said:

What am I gonna do to complain?

*cricket* me for wanting to be treated like a human being and a valued customer.

I don't understand your first statement's phrasing.

I know you're not in a great place right now, but hostility isn't going to get this problem solved any faster.  If they said they transferred your bags and you do not see that, correct them.  That's all I'm sayin.  These things take time and persistence.

1 minute ago, Roda said:

I don't understand your first statement's phrasing.

I know you're not in a great place right now, but hostility isn't going to get this problem solved any faster.  If they said they transferred your bags and you do not see that, correct them.  That's all I'm sayin.  These things take time and persistence.

They just stopped replying to my email.

Like my problem solved itself.

2 minutes ago, Assassin said:

They just stopped replying to my email.

Like my problem solved itself.

My guess is that they've got like a bajillion other users all asking for transfers and they're a little bogged down, I'm assuming you've sent them another email asking if they were still working on your ticket?

Anyone else whose gotten this done, how long did it take your request to be processed?

1 minute ago, Roda said:

My guess is that they've got like a bajillion other users all asking for requests and they're a little bogged down, I'm assuming you've sent them another email asking if they were still working on your ticket?

Anyone else whose gotten this done, how long did it take your request to be processed?

I literally have 2 tickets open already and they stopped replying to both.

Archived