Que at 800. 24 minute wait. Now at 1600, 69 minute wait.. GJ NcSoft.

Castion

Like every other MMO ever, you guys have managed to some how underestimate the amount of people dropping in on the early start.  We paid for the start, we shouldn't have an INCREASING QUE.  What in the hell is that anyway?  How do you go UP in que?!...   That's not even.. Ugh.  Why did you guys obtain B&S?..

Update, now at 78 minutes with 1441?...  Does this que even keep track?..

I've been in que for over 2 hours when the initial wait time was 50mins currently it says 79mins...

It is unlikely it is keeping track kinda bummed i wont get to make use of the founders pack early start.

I just had a look at the twitter feed and it seems its just our server has a Que.

Mushin (NA) and Windrest (EU) are currently the only servers with queues. If you have yet to play you may want to select a new home.

Not NCSoft's fault. EVERYONE is bashing their way to try and get into Mushin (Most popular NA) and Windrest (Most popular EU).

If you have friends that you're going to be playing with, I highly recommend collaborating with them on playing on a different server. This issue would resolve itself if people were to join other servers. Hell, if people did such a thing, there'd be more than one heavily populated server.

This is a unfortunate cycle that a lot of MMO's get suckered into and again, it has nothing to do with the Devs. 

People like joining the servers with the most. However, they don't realize that if the folks who are overcrowding the server queue moved to a different server, we'd very quickly have more than one extremely popular server. Unfortunately, people usually cave into the face value of "It's less populated therefore it will never be populated and I want to play on a populated server" at which point, they attempt to join the already overcrowded server.

The servers are freaking massive. I'm tired of seeing the same comment; "They should've expected servers to get hammered". This isn't an issue of the servers getting hammered. If it was, the servers would be taking a hit with lag and what not... which they're not. It's simply too many people logging on at the same time and hanging up the server queuer which is NOT the same as a server getting hammered.

Server Queuer (Connection Authenticator) Issue = Too many people requesting at once.

Server Strain Issue = Overpopulated Server

Everyone is frantically trying to log back in once they're out and it's just making the line longer because the Queuer is completely packed.

Unfortunately, this isn't going to stop the Devs from getting flak.

They pulled the good guy card and din't put a cap on the server which they could've easily done. That way, people who are on the server now would be happy but those that are split from their friends or want to play on the most populated server (again, without realizing that another super populated server would appear if everyone just joined a different server) and get mad. Catch 22 for Devs. Sorry Devs. Goodluck.

Anyone who read the forums or Reddit prior to launch knew Mushin was going to be the most popular server. That's why my friends and I went to Soha - there didn't seem to be any "interest" on Soha, but still tons of people to play with.

This is also why NCSoft should have granted founders items to all characters on an account instead of one, like the community was begging and pleading for!

Anywho, sorry about your luck, not much any other players can do for you, especially in player-to-player support. 

To NCSoft's credit, they finally shut down new character creation on popular servers. But ideally, any game coming out should have a load balancing mechanic the first month of launch.

Edit:

Since there's only one name per region, wouldn't it also make sense to put in a server change voucher? Just a thought...

I'd just like to know why I keep getting pushed back in the queue when I paid $125. I should have more priority in this queue than others because I dumped my hard earned money into supporting this game and now I'm getting *cricket*ed and can't even utilize my head start.

3 minutes ago, Jresyn said:

I'd just like to know why I keep getting pushed back in the queue when I paid $125. I should have more priority in this queue than others because I dumped my hard earned money into supporting this game and now I'm getting *cricket*ed and can't even utilize my head start.

Have you redeemed your Master's pack items on your account? You would do so from the NCSoft account page under "Apply a Code", without it, you do not get any benefits of being a Master's pack owner.

See: 

It didn't show the post I wanted it to... Click the 'NCoins?' title and read my post there.

1 minute ago, TheSenpai said:

Have you redeemed your Master's pack items on your account? You would do so from the NCSoft account page under "Apply a Code", without it, you do not get any benefits of being a Master's pack owner.

See: 

It didn't show the post I wanted it to... Click the 'NCoins?' title and read my post there.

Yes I redeemed it already... Shows in my character screen as well on the top right. I have 5 extra character slots and the 2 character modifications.

1 minute ago, Jresyn said:

Yes I redeemed it already... Shows in my character screen as well on the top right. I have 5 extra character slots and the 2 character modifications.

Ah. Hrm, then you shouldn't be getting pushed back... I would say go to Twitter and yell at @NCsoftGames @NCsoft_Support @bladeandsoul @BladeAndSoulOps  but they're being quiet unless the tweet is positive. I don't know what else to advise you, bud.

I think the game name should be Blade & Queue or maybe Queue & Soul. And worse the rotate character creation so now I have to wait hours to join my friends on the new server. Oh well headfart failed on another game, just have to wait patiently.

22 hours ago, Castion said:

Like every other MMO ever, you guys have managed to some how underestimate the amount of people dropping in on the early start.  We paid for the start, we shouldn't have an INCREASING QUE.  What in the hell is that anyway?  How do you go UP in que?!...   That's not even.. Ugh.  Why did you guys obtain B&S?..

Update, now at 78 minutes with 1441?...  Does this que even keep track?..

This suck hard like the official support, idk what they doing.

3 hours ago, SwiftSword said:

so you all bought the master pack? It seem like master pack get lower que than other pack. So good luck.

Not true, I bought masters and I've been in queue for over 3 hours trying to get onto Mushin!

Archived