Sachi

Myth & Unidentified | Crimson Legion & Cerulean Order | PvX | Semi-Hardcore | Discord

Tattoo   

I would love to join you guys on the BnS adventure :) I am a Vet MMO player who has endured countless years in GW, GW2, Aion, WoW, Archeage, etc... I am 40 years old. Work full time so evening till late late EST is my primetime gaming hours. I have headset/mic and would setup discord(never used Discord, but will give it a shot) If I can get through que tonight ill be playing on Jett Lee. Would love to hear from someone about joining :)

Xhisors   

I would like to join Myth. :)

I primarily only focus on PvP, not sure if that's an issue if i don't do much PvE? :)

IGN: Est

Sachi   
10 hours ago, Tattoo said:

I would love to join you guys on the BnS adventure :) I am a Vet MMO player who has endured countless years in GW, GW2, Aion, WoW, Archeage, etc... I am 40 years old. Work full time so evening till late late EST is my primetime gaming hours. I have headset/mic and would setup discord(never used Discord, but will give it a shot) If I can get through que tonight ill be playing on Jett Lee. Would love to hear from someone about joining :)

I'm playing that queue game too ;~; I'll try messaging you once I get online.. looks like it'll take 2 hours or so though :/

1 hour ago, Xhisors said:

I would like to join Myth. :)

I primarily only focus on PvP, not sure if that's an issue if i don't do much PvE? :)

IGN: Est

Its not an issue ~ We have 2 very specific members in our discord who LOVE to PvP and are ALWAYS looking for people to spar with xD
I'll message you once I get online! As I said above, it'll probably take awhile so I apologize if you can't join today D:

16 minutes ago, 852659_1452550221 said:

CUTE > MYTH

<3

june or mango, pls D:<

Edited by Sachi

Cas   
1 hour ago, 852659_1452550221 said:

CUTE > MYTH

<3

wao pls u guys >.>

samosa   

id love to get in who should i whisper in game? name should be samosa once i make my character

Sachi   

Jett Lee will need you to whisper me when you're online ~
Est, welcome to the guild!
samosa please whisper Sachi in-game ^^

Kageshin   

Sign me up! I'm waiting for the servers to lighten up however so I'll post with a name shortly.

Plan on being active and I also plan on getting to 45 within 24 hours give or take the servers.

Sindro   

Yo may i join your clan i am downloading game right now and will be in game in 1-2 hours? If needed i can download said voice program to better help out clan.

Sachi   
34 minutes ago, Kageshin said:

Sign me up! I'm waiting for the servers to lighten up however so I'll post with a name shortly.

Plan on being active and I also plan on getting to 45 within 24 hours give or take the servers.

We love your dedication, of course you can join! PM me whenever you can ^^

21 minutes ago, Sindro said:

Yo may i join your clan i am downloading game right now and will be in game in 1-2 hours? If needed i can download said voice program to better help out clan.

Sure! Downloading the voice would help with communicating with us faster/easier :D PM me when you can log on ^^

Sachi   
4 hours ago, RedPanda42 said:

Are you guys still on Mushin? I am interested, do you have or plan on getting a website at some point? 

Yes we are still on Mushin ~
As for websites.. Probably not. Don't see any point in one with Discord.
If any guild events are made we make a guild event discord channel. We have a bot that helps people signup for the event so we know how many people will participate.
We also have trade, BNS & music/anime/manga channels for those that are interested in discussing them. So we don't really need a guild forum either ^^"
Since discord has voice & text channels this makes it easier for us :)

Kageshin   

Finally got in and leveled to 20 in 5 hours haha. My blade master's name is Irellia.

-

0pYP1b2.jpg

"The unseen blade is the deadliest."

Sachi   
1 hour ago, Kageshin said:

Finally got in and leveled to 20 in 5 hours haha. My blade master's name is Irellia.

-

0pYP1b2.jpg

"The unseen blade is the deadliest."

Please whisper me when you're on! I tried whispering you but it said you weren't on :c

Kageshin   

I've waited 6 hours in que. I should be online for SURE in 30 minutes.

-

0pYP1b2.jpg

"The hidden blade is the deadliest."

Zhuu   

Hey there, I'm interested in joining up if there's still room, I always have a couple friends (at least one that will be active) that would be interested as well.

My IGN is Zhuuu

Sachi   
11 minutes ago, Zhuu said:

Hey there, I'm interested in joining up if there's still room, I always have a couple friends (at least one that will be active) that would be interested as well.

My IGN is Zhuuu

Welcome to the clan ^^

I hope you and your friend enjoy your stay here ~ :D

Edited by Sachi

TremX   

Hello there, just starting up playing now that the game is released. But I do have some experience from the private server, but that was a while ago. Any who, was interested in joining you guys. My in game name is TremX.

Sachi   
5 hours ago, Wildbladex said:

Hey guys Im interested in Joining your clan, IGN WildBladex. ill be online today at 9pm CT

2 hours ago, TremX said:

Hello there, just starting up playing now that the game is released. But I do have some experience from the private server, but that was a while ago. Any who, was interested in joining you guys. My in game name is TremX.

Hello Wild & Trem ~ I'm going to try logging in now, hopefully the queue isn't too long xD but I'll be on for awhile if I manage to get in so please message me whenever you're both online ^^

2 hours ago, Starbo said:

oh hi friends ;D

Hello friend o vo