Forums

Show off your characters!!

Huan

personaly, i really liked a NPC in the desert, so i spent quite many time copy her face for my character :] ( I just set his eyes a bit bigger tho )

NPC here                                                                                              My character

785787char.jpg

Sure i miss the glass, but there isnt the same glass in the cash shop + its way too expensive only for that.. so... yeah.. And i cant kill the npc to drop his glass :(

Edited by wootwoots

1 hour ago, wootwoots said:

personaly, i really liked a NPC in the desert, so i spent quite many time copy her face for my character :] ( I just set his eyes a bit bigger tho )

NPC here                                                                                              My character

785787char.jpg

Sure i miss the glass, but there isnt the same glass in the cash shop + its way too expensive only for that.. so... yeah.. And i cant kill the npc to drop his glass :(

Those are some mad copying skillz tho, good work.

Siberian 

Jysw4Ij.jpg

Backstory - One of the few remaining descendants of the Felis Tribe that once ruled the lands conquering all that stood in their way with their familiars. However, cries of Summoner are OP have united the warring factions and in the following years of slaughter and bloodshed, the mighty Gon Summoners vanished. Whether they were all killed or have hidden themselves away, no one knows.  The only legacy that remains of the once powerful race can be seen by the Lyn Summoners who were liberated from slavery after the annihilation of the Felis Tribe. 

Credit-Inspired by that one person who posted that there should be Gon Summoners that summoned tigers and lions and leopards.

Edited by snowfoxy