Show off your characters!!

Huan

47 minutes ago, Monoe said:

Which costume is this? Any race/gender specific or it's ffa, thanks.

Dark Pirate King from Nightshade Harbor, the red version drops from 4/6man Bloodshade. and Its male only o:

Edited by Hidaru

1 hour ago, Emyrryl said:

491aed4e8809f609b82771a8c664ee90_zpsbokk

Just tweaked her a bit, any opinions on how to improve her face??? 

She looks great, imo. You could maybe try using a darker color for the eye brows. Sometimes it looks more natural that way despite the very light-colored hair.

Maybe move the mouth up a little bit?

In the end it comes down to how you like her, though.

5 hours ago, Riyria said:

She looks great, imo. You could maybe try using a darker color for the eye brows. Sometimes it looks more natural that way despite the very light-colored hair.

Maybe move the mouth up a little bit?

In the end it comes down to how you like her, though.

I see o uo

Ill try messing around with her in the character creation screen 

On 2/13/2016 at 8:41 AM, Katush said:

U dont need to start and account with them. I dont have an account with them and i use imgur. 

Step 1: http://imgur.com/
Step 2: Click on blue tab in top left page saying "upload images"
Step 3: Pick and option, be it drag & drop, browse your computer, paste from clipboard or enter image url. Most pick browse your computer I think you should too since ss is in there.

Step 4:  Pick your images and upload.
Step 5: After upload they will show preview of images uploaded, right click each image and click copy image, then paste in forum reply box...link will show the image. Then, you post and bob's ur uncle....just like that its done.

Ah, I think I'll give that a try in a sec. Thanks so much for your response and your help. I just got the costume your character is wearing, and while my Gon isn't AS "top heavy", I think that costume might make her look even moreso than normal, now that I see it in your screenshot.^^;

On 2/13/2016 at 8:45 AM, Dowra said:

Just get the image url(when the link that ends in .jpg ect) and just paste it on the text box. It will auto pop up as a image.

So:

exampleurl. jpg

will auto show up like

No need to worry about coding or hyperlinking.

Thanks for your reply. Gonna give it another go.^^

http://i.imgur.com/R0L32Rp.jpg

This is my character, "Zelda Amnell" on NA-Master Hongmoon.

Usually, in most mmorpgs, I actually get the name "Zelda", when I can beat the rest of the server at reserving the name, when the game's new, but when I can have a space and add a surname, my character is usually named after "Zelda" from the "Zeruda no Densetsu" series, and "Kahlan Amnell" from "The Legend of The Seeker" series.

I originally started BNS with a "Yun", I think it's called - the race that's female only. -But even though she turned out really pretty, she looked too much like a JPop idol who's dolled up to look more American or European caucasian. I thought she looked good, but when I saw how the female Gon looked in the same costumes in the wardrobe, after making a Destroyer alt, I just preferred the way they looked in most outfits, compared to the Yun. I also wanted to make her ridiculously tall - MAX height, but gave up on that idea and just have a slightly above average height. She still turned out tall!^^;

As with her top-heaviness... I have the chest slider at ZERO, because any larger looks too big, but I kinda wished I went smaller than this. I'm happy with her current look now, though.^^

http://i.imgur.com/HJZjBKC.jpg

Here's my super tiny summoner in BNS. i wanted the tallest, coolest looking cat to give a sort of "Calvin and Hobbes" or "My Neighbor Totoro" kind of thing. w

UKTqcaG.jpg

I love the Stinger costume with the tail. I can live without the hat for this costume, along with the hat for the Golden Deva costume.^^;

Whenever I wear this or "Pure White" and /dance (or /dance2) between world monster spawns, a lot of people seem to like dancing beside me. w

a3kwWNz.jpg

Seeing a lot of thick characters lately I can never get my thick characters to look right and I just give up teach me Senpais! On the other hand finally grinded and got this baby I can finally move on now.

o2ZMgXu.jpg

8KkNkKo.jpg

Edited by Taimatsu

I wouldn't call it related since its a different game entirely and unrelated to BnS, but here's my sidenote:

Black desert has one of the worst character creators I've seen in a long time, it has a ton of options that you can move around but the problem is that they're all a bunch of minor edits in their own right, so if you want to actually create a character that no longer looks like the default face appearances (which both of your characters do, try not take that as an "insult" because I tried for several hours my self and still coulden't get it no longer looking like the default appearance), you will most likely have to spend days and days doing it and know full well what you're doing...and who the hell wants to do that? lol

I've seen many created characters among black desert websites and like I mentioned they all look way too much of the same, I've also seen many others complain about the "issue" as well, it just shows that having in incredibly in-depth creator doesn't make it good, whereas you can get games such as this where it keeps the sliders simple but with plenty of easy to use options to really make your character your own.