Show off your characters!!

Huan

1 hour ago, LadyLuxuria said:

My Kungfu Master alt. I complain to NCsoft all the time about their outfit costs, then turn right around and buy them all.. Sigh.. lol

Shhh Its ok, could be worse and you could exceed your purchase limit, haha. Like me .-.

50 minutes ago, Whimsical said:

Finally made my second char. I actually wanted an Assassin, but I just LOVE the look I could make with the Yun race, so I made a Kung Fu Master =D
And here she is <3

I hope you like her!

t0mi4w.jpg

xkzq07.jpg

Preset plz :D I wanted to make a character like this.

Never expected such great characters.  I'm not good at character creation for certain races.  I don't like the super anime look, so I made this character.  If only DES was available on something other than Gon. :|  The art style put me off, but I now feel silly thinking back at that, though the character creater sure can make some ridiculous proportions. 

7ZJBKNe.jpgZxMO4n3.jpg3nmfJ45.jpgeLyDKXq.jpgRZRAYW9.jpg

If only I could make a Jin that looked that good.  Here's my bad attempt at a female sin.  Feel free to fix it.

2BUSoHh.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tsono said:

"just gonna tweak this and this, tweak this here.....oh...hey... boob slider..... O.O... MAXIIIIIIMMMUUUUMMMM... \o/ "

her back pain is real.

That should be the default size. Or the minimum...

Edited by Sylla

My Yun Blade Master! Took quite a while to finish her D:
And now I need to find inspiration to make a Jin character for when Warlock comes out :/

And I need mushin tower to get the pale stalker outfit for her :|

g8UGYUC.jpg

MDNz0lJ.jpg

Pb40AZg.jpg

Edited by Plebino
broken images

1 hour ago, Plebino said:

My Yun Blade Master! Took quite a while to finish her D:
And now I need to find inspiration to make a Jin character for when Warlock comes out :/

And I need mushin tower to get the pale stalker outfit for her :|

Pb40AZg.jpg

Which sword is that? Hadn't seen it in any of the galleries I'd looked through?

6 hours ago, LadyLuxuria said:

My Kungfu Master alt. I complain to NCsoft all the time about their outfit costs, then turn right around and buy them all.. Sigh.. lol

yeah. thanks for doing your part to help keep costs high, dear.

Ahh, I'm just mad. I thought it was too expensive for a character re-edit and I gave in and bought that myself.

Gotta practice a bit more self-restraint in the future or I won't be able afford real clothes.

Edited by brasteir

39 minutes ago, brasteir said:

yeah. thanks for doing your part to help keep costs high, dear.

Ahh, I'm just mad. I thought it was too expensive for a character re-edit and I gave in and bought that myself.

Gotta practice a bit more self-restraint in the future or I won't be able afford real clothes.

jeez.. sorry. Outfit cost is why I'm likely going to quit the game in the next month or so. I spend 12-18 dollars on an outfit i can only wear on one character, but i'm a multi character kinda person. The frustration level is eventually going to rise to the point I want to play something else. shrug

1 minute ago, LadyLuxuria said:

jeez.. sorry. Outfit cost is why I'm likely going to quit the game in the next month or so. I spend 12-18 dollars on an outfit i can only wear on one character, but i'm a multi character kinda person. The frustration level is eventually going to rise to the point I want to play something else. shrug

No I'm sorry, I was being proper bitchy. To be honest if they can get that currency exchange in the 1400 cost might not be so bad!