Forums

Show off your characters!!

Huan

This Kitsune outfit gives me life! And it looks lovely on my Gon FM <3 (I say Gon since everyone thinks I'm Jin race, but Jin can't be FM lul) =v=

j7yscp.png

2vbvuiq.png

2e5uliv.png

The last 2 sitting pics might slightly look lower quality since i had to crop the background a bit to make it look a bit more zoomed in :)

m9t5dh.png

That little tiny smile your character gives when it looks at the camera c: (the little things)

2ags2a9.png

I'm a very smol Gon btw ^_^ let's just say im shorter than the avg size Jin female on character creation lmao

Edited by Lunaria
  • Like 2

Made a fire gunner a while ago on the EU server just to try it out. Already had a shadow gunner and wanted to see what the hype was about.

m63XXhE.jpg

This one's my NA warden. Think I'll go lightning on this one. Not really a priority though.

WfIlMgI.jpg

And finally my EU warden. Doesn't really look like a greatsword user, but whatever. Frost build for this one.

5X8EvCH.jpg

Made characters on the EU servers because I ran out of slot on the NA ones. lol

Anyway, I think I posted my other characters way earlier on in this thread if you guys are interested.

• Like 1

Been trying some different looks for my BD while playing through Act IX:

XEDl9q5.jpg

zV09TDf.jpg

322ue5T.jpg

grequMW.jpg

FpRd7wp.jpg

Loving that last one right now, especially in action (without the wheel though, clips too much with her tail):

uSnAWLG.jpg

But I'm sure I'll end up with my normal outfit once again eventually:

KjNPvuI.jpg

That Silver Dragon + Red Mask has been with her since the first month after launch, it's a classic to me at this point.