Jump to content
Forums

Show off your characters!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yaaay it’s here!   Enjoying seeing people’s names just as much as the characters actually <3  

  • 2 weeks later...

Most likely will be my warrior once the job comes out, still choosing between the two.
Presets inspired by anime!

 

Tried to make her look like Okita Sougo from Gintama. (gender bender one) 

C7yxuny.jpg

 

and the other one ^_^;;

qQmWYL3.jpg

I think they turned out okay....;;

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here to get some opinions. I have 4 presets that I just love. Atm though I don't have any characters that I want to change. So I guess I'll have to wait for the warrior. In your opinion which preset looks the best?

 

1st

1689x81.jpg

 

27y6no.jpg

 

2nd

rjhxy0.jpg

 

23uv7l2.jpg

 

3rd

ztyntt.jpg

 

2wf00w3.jpg

 

4th

11hq9ud.jpg

 

dr6lo0.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kezzie said:

Here to get some opinions. I have 4 presets that I just love. Atm though I don't have any characters that I want to change. So I guess I'll have to wait for the warrior. In your opinion which preset looks the best?

 

11hq9ud.jpg

 

 

from all the 4th to choose i like the last one better has like an asian face wich is nice but perahps you should a different hair - well this is just my opinion cause i dont really like that hair

Edited by Nenuviel
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Nenuviel said:

from all the 4th to choose i like the last one better has like an asian face wich is nice but perahps you should a different hair - well this is just my opinion cause i dont really like that hair

Thank you, Nenuviel, for your input. I really appreciate it. I agree with you about the hair. To be honest I'm not sure why I chose that hairstyle for the preset. I usually choose the up do. That's probably why. I use the same one a lot lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 20 Stunden schrieb Kezzie:

Thank you, Nenuviel, for your input. I really appreciate it. I agree with you about the hair. To be honest I'm not sure why I chose that hairstyle for the preset. I usually choose the up do. That's probably why. I use the same one a lot lol.

:shock: hey this is my main hairstyle I use ingame! So I am sure why you choose it for preset, because it looks damn cool!

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Belido said:

:shock: hey this is my main hairstyle I use ingame! So I am sure why you choose it for preset, because it looks damn cool!

Not saying it looks bad I just like others better. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2018 at 2:02 AM, Laosduude said:

Doing justice with Gon + summer waves + boom slang >:)

You know it.  It's actually really hard to get a good screenshot with boom slang, with all the odd deformity's in the arm and clipping issues.

 

@Kezzie:  Preset 2 feels like the spunky warrior type to me.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, wcnighthawk said:

You know it.  It's actually really hard to get a good screenshot with boom slang, with all the odd deformity's in the arm and clipping issues.

 

@Kezzie:  Preset 2 feels like the spunky warrior type to me.

 

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion! 2 was the original preset I had intended to use for the warrior. But then I got to playing in the creator lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Kezzie said:

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion! 2 was the original preset I had intended to use for the warrior. But then I got to playing in the creator lol.

As long as I know, the warrior class is limited to gon and jin. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...