Show off your characters!!

Huan

1 hour ago, Meginb said:

Delete your stupid posts if you actually want to apologize, or are you going to critique every picture in the thread now? Some of us do take our characters seriously when we want to make a character that fits OUR OWN TASTES. You did insult her by telling her that Jin are better when that's your opinion and only yours and that no one should bother making a Gon just because their idle stance is far from good despite having plenty of good emotes and changing idle movements and more unique outfits compared to Jin, Lyn and Yun.

Nasayer, just ignore him and keep posting your Gon, at least SOME of us appreciate your character. Report both of his posts also.

It's not like i can't or you have the power to forbid me from doing this. I can criticize the characters too, which i 've never bothered to do, if i see someone provokingly boosting oneself's, still only if i care and be that much bored to do at that time since it's not my hobby and it wouldn't be your place to tell me to stop. If you make a presentation expecting compliments for it, you should also be ready for criticism, which still wasn't a case in this exchange.

Besides, that person's content was solely about the outfit and i relatively replied as i like it, except some features which didn't fit my taste. If he/she posted only the pics without boosting about the outfit that much, i would quote only by saying '' Side boob ftw ! '' and leave after upvoting him/her. I can clearly see my post are going to be distorted and derailed hereafter. I am ending this discussion now as it has become a lynch attempt everyone gathering around the so called '' victim's '' side. Doesn't mean i still can't come anytime to tell that something is not as good as you claim to make your fragile world's collapse around you.

Edited by SauronTheGreat
I will come back, not because you cried that much for me not to, because i can and you have no power to stop this, keep crying out for more reports, this is the only thing such a desperate person can do.

14 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

It's not like i can't or you have the power to forbid me from doing this. I can criticize the characters too, which i 've never bothered to do, if i see someone provokingly boosting oneself's, still only if i care and be that much bored to do at that time since it's not my hobby and it wouldn't be your place to tell me to stop. If you make a presentation expecting compliments for it, you should also be ready for criticism, which still wasn't a case in this exchange.

Besides, that person's content was solely about the outfit and i relatively replied as i like it, except some features which didn't fit my taste. If he/she posted only the pics without boosting about the outfit that much, i would quote only by saying '' Side boob ftw ! '' and leave after upvoting him/her. I can clearly see my post are going to be distorted and derailed hereafter. I am ending this discussion now as it has become a lynch attempt everyone gathering around the so called '' victim's '' side. Doesn't mean i still can't come anytime to tell that something is not as good as you claim to make your fragile world's collapse around you.

You don't get it do you? This thread is about character appreciation, the only time criticism is even warrented is when a poster asks for it in regards to making a character or if they're altering their current character's appearence. In other words, no one asked for your thoughts on Gon, Jin OR the outfit, so keep your thoughts on it to yourself, delete your irrelevant posts and post a picture of your character or get out and don't come back.

Go make your own thread to rant about outfits you aren't happy about and your rights of posting your opinions and which races you like better. This isn't the place for it.

For something relevant, farmed this up a few weeks ago for my KFM :3

QADVw8I.jpg

Edited by Meginb
Reasons

44 minutes ago, Ujarac said:

woah reallly like that yun of yours. nice job :) should put that up on BNS Fashion

Thank you ;3

9 minutes ago, SillyKitty said:

Where did you get that hair? I don't remember seeing it around?

I think this hair belongs to the npc of the chapter we are yet to get, i got the hair from rendermax so yeah it isnt available to us and not sure if it will ever be.. but if it comes ill will insta buy it cause looks so well in my yun *.*

My Assassin who I also farmed up an outfit for, only took 3 hours for both my KFM and Sin:

o4Z81RU.jpg

And my SF is channeling boss 1 of DT in this shot :P

EnB716w.jpg

Pretty happy with him overall, I wanted an olderish and grizzled look:

Q3Xrtlj.jpg

Edited by Meginb
Reasons

Gf's Jin and my Gon. Think she might of posted some of these already dunno.
We've both put a ton time in the creator getting our mains exactly how we want and we both worked on her jin heavily so I hope it shows.

Finally got our old favorite cbt outfit back glad it didn't end up in rng. Sorry for the extra long post not good at cropping.

w0usw.jpg

w15E7.jpg
w0TDr.jpgw17jQ.jpgw17oc.jpg

w16yU.jpgw16EB.jpgw16NB.jpgw17xV.jpgw17CL.jpgw17Id.jpgw190q.jpg

On 5/25/2017 at 4:01 AM, Nala said:

They are so cute *_* let me know when you ever consider giving out their presets lol :)

Thank you ^^ I may actually give out their presets soon or make something similar to give out since I don't play as much like I used to