Show off your characters!!

Huan

On 4/19/2017 at 5:06 AM, SauronTheGreat said:

799 ncoin for some probably censored pictures ? I can get the exact preset done with that money.

don't lie. you know you'll be bashing f10 as soon as you login.

Edited by hwalien

It's the Pirate Captain Hat and Outer Outfit piece and yes, it can only be obtained through clan crafting... it's also painfully expesive to make if your clan isn't into pvp BGs which is the only way to get the design pieces for it.

Also, the photos of the Lyn are freaking adorable! xD

I redid my main looks when the latest expansion came out. Left is before right is after of course. The main changes i made to her were the ears/tail and i did make her slightly shorter. The images below my Force Master are my Blade Dancer, Warlock,  and Summoner, in that order.

Portraits_160903_001_zps2o7igv1s.jpgScreenshot_170412_004_zpskbir0nmi.jpg

Appearance_Lyn_Female_170408_000_zpsb30fAppearance_Lyn_Female_170408_001_zpsiwrxAppearance_Lyn_Female_170408_002_zps6jdb

Before anyone accuses me to be biased or partial to lyn only let me add my blade master and soul fighter....

Appearance_Yun_Female_170408_005_zpsb0tfAppearance_Jin_Female_170408_004_zpsjtqc

Edited by LoliDolly

Since the maintenance wont end till tomorrow i wanna share some screenshot of my precious lil devil.

bFNocDl.jpg

YsS45mx.jpg

Me with a precious clan mate :3

AU00EzR.jpg

Helping bf :3

VP5l43P.jpg

Being crazy with bf XD

M5niV5T.jpg

My face when we couldnt pass the 2nd boss in Black Tower

1zHBWZt.jpg

You cant find meeee~~

Gm8by0v.jpg

On 2017-04-21 at 11:54 PM, SauronTheGreat said:

All i want is a proportionate character with big booty and breasts. Why i can't succeed ; _ ;

I tried everything that character creator allows, always either my head gets big or my breasts shrink or my legs get destroyed.

0CxUaay.jpg

Want a Jin or Yun preset? :p

Jin:

Screenshot_1113.png

Screenshot_1085.png

Yun: Hairstyle top pic (Shangri-la) not included.

Screenshot_1099.png

Screenshot_880.png