Forums

Show off your characters!!

Huan

16 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Somehow he looks so dead inside to me. :/ Not sure is it the lazyish eyes or just the photoshop but he looks like his spirit just left his body.

Actually he looks way more dead inside lol and that's what I intended when I created him. I think he looks quite festive and alive in that photo, maybe because of the way how I edited the pics at that time lol. I tried to add more gloomy vibe to him this time and that's how I want him to be seen;) 

Though I'm not sure how the color appears cuz the screen I use now's so bad at showing colors and it makes me all confused when I edited the pics.

oZjXBK.png

11 hours ago, numnumz said:

9H0TXY6.jpg

byBXcez.jpg

your character reminds me of mulan <3

13 hours ago, Fang Himura said:

I really hope we get the blue and white version of the baseball outfit. But I do like this one too
6764344cab.jpg3ed12a90cf.jpg661bb32547.jpg9cd694e2c1.jpg2f5022e04a.jpg1bd233b4d8.jpg

I was going to buy this outfit, but after looking at your screenshots, I decided not to. The texture on the back, they couldn't remove the letters from KR version XD

5 hours ago, Voice said:

your character reminds me of mulan <3

I was going to buy this outfit, but after looking at your screenshots, I decided not to. The texture on the back, they couldn't remove the letters from KR version XD

It doesn't really bother me. It's only really noticeable in certain lighting. I love the outfit too much to care about something little like that anyways.

pyreshot1.jpgpyreshot2.jpg

i love the alice ponytail hair! thank you for whoever design this masterpiece, and thank you NCsoft for designing this ponytail for jin race as well.<3

turn1.jpg

i bought this hoodie just recently, i am glad that they sell it separately. i love the bangs so much. thank you NCsoft for selling this separately!

basin_lake1.jpg

loving this so much now T^T

My FM ft. POH ^_^ 

I got lucky and got most of my poh’s with rng and one of them for free and i made the ULTIMATE POH! *lols* >:D and i also got the lions mane hair today  o:

tumblr_oohrptJm3h1txtunho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oohrptJm3h1txtunho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oohrptJm3h1txtunho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oohrptJm3h1txtunho4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oohrptJm3h1txtunho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oohrptJm3h1txtunho6_1280.jpg

Edited by Lunaria

On 14.4.2017 at 8:07 PM, RIXXIR said:

Looking for Shooter class and Lyn SIN 

9hL08D.png

I did fall in love with this guy way too long

Wish i could meet him ingame with my Yun to make some nice shoots... Got the wedding dress by the way..... xD

Edited by Edyis