Show off your characters!!

Huan

On 6. 6. 2016 at 2:08 AM, Alysha Hawkeye said:

This outfit is cute. Remind me of magical girl in anime :D

frogo0l_zpsdjggcxwf.jpg

Ye, she is cute. Very cute! :)

--

I can see some characters with personality here. Beauty!

Edited by Lerialis

5 hours ago, Lerialis said:

Lol, almost all looking exactly the same :D. Just few have some difference and personality. Thumbs up for Alysha.

Agree with you, so I post my charakters for you (and all the others who want to see some different ones ^^). A charakter needs something that makes him unique.

First of all my main:

oJN7bGF.jpg

She is a Yun in evolution stage with very strong magical power. Typical for next stage are the 6 horns. But therefor she was hated while she was a child. She got the scar, because people wanted to kill her while she was very young. :( Now she's sweet 20 and one of the most powerfull frost FM. The frozen eyes are special for her improved frost power.

My 2nd charakter (and still level 25 ... will level up another time ^^) is my Soul Fighter:

10l1C3Q.jpg

Mid of the 40th years and still fighting. Many years of fighting gives him a special aura, an aura he sais "don't make me to your enemy, you will repent it". But away from all his combats, he's a nice family father and a very peaceful person.

My 3rd charakter is my 2nd level 50th:

iyB3EbW.jpg

The Jin is called light of the dark. She's an albino and her assassin clan never trusted in her skills when she was a child. The clan members said "she will never be able to hide her brigde skin". However, her clanmates never hated her for that and later they learned that they were wrong. Now she stays in front of her enemies like a warrior to say "I'm here to kill you" a thing, no other lightning assassin would do. Then she goes into stealth and will do what a sin have to do. So she cames to her title.

Another (older) screenshot of my sin, because I love the colors there:

7VvtenP.jpg

Edited by Half

28 minutes ago, Half said:

Agree with you, so I post my charakters for you (and all the others who want to see some different ones ^^). A charakter needs something that makes him unique.

I'm glad your characters have scars :). I barely can see anyone who have them in game.

Here is one of my characters, pissed ice princess. She just dont give ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ what you think!

fP9M.png

And here my little mouse:

z7It.png

She was born in poor family, so she is helpfull, nice to others. Exactly Algera oposite.

And yes, i love grey hairs :P.

Edited by Lerialis

so i love this thread a ton and my characters too, haha u__u i am very addicted to the customization editor and therefore to my lovelies.

so here we go with my maaaaain; from the very beginning-ing-ing (1-Year-old-by-now,yeah!)

Edyis (posing with her one-and-only Lycan!)

xfqgjr.jpgfonjud.jpg

My summoner "Rekkah" (and btw i love this outfit on Lyn)

ebbldu.pngoud0g7.png

Hr-hr-hr-Blademaster "Csonka". But she's more like a Blade-Disaster with my ping and whatsoever non-skills. But she looks great, right?

23vnwpz.png2wpm7nb.png

and last but not least - Naekoh. My WL.

10r4iys.png

I'm so mad cuz I made a Destroyer for some fun and I like how she looks but I main Warlock >.> ...Screenshot_170115_010_zpsxjgsz3ec.jpgScreenshot_170115_008_zpsrbohok2n.jpg

While I'm here....I'm also tempted to change my Warlock to a male lyn that looks like my BD. From

looopy_zpsywli8yey.jpg

to

haupiaa_zpswhsebwj7.jpg

Male characters are a lot of fun (ESPECIALLY male lyn like hooomygod the animations are hilarious) but I dunno :C I like my dresses too yknow...Anyone wanna make the decision for me?