Show off your characters!!

Huan

5 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Omg again this creep. His YT channel already got terminated so seems he started creeping out in other upload pages. ._.

LOL, I was wondering why they were no longer youtube vids.

1 hour ago, Jem said:

LOL, I was wondering why they were no longer youtube vids.

Apparently many people reported him so his channel got taken down at least that's what it said last time I tried to check out his channel. Which btw was filled with similar videos. The amount was like 50+ clips of female chars. Super creepy.

30 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Apparently many people reported him so his channel got taken down at least that's what it said last time I tried to check out his channel. Which btw was filled with similar videos. The amount was like 50+ clips of female chars. Super creepy.

wow, that is awkward and scary af

My Yun's sugar daddy who's a merchant of wonder has finally made himself useful for once and she was able to get her cobalt widow hair for only 5g!

JFrSUkM.jpg

psEOqJf.jpg

rVtzkVw.jpg

cRXTXyB.jpg

My Yun caught the Ariana Grande disease, so she only likes to show the right side of her face :3

dJRwJZb.jpgimg]My main FM
ksQApJu.jpgalt BM for eye candy to us who wants to see more handsome men ;)
0pcHQxY.jpgalt Sum for.. different kind of eye candy xD

FRvgeAr.jpgSum being a happy troll <3

Edited by DyvorKurozu
Didn't know how to properly link the pictures ._.''

42 minutes ago, DyvorKurozu said:

0pcHQxY.jpgalt Sum for.. different kind of eye candy xD

FRvgeAr.jpgSum being a happy troll <3

Omg this. I'm tearing up. It's so ugly in my eyes that it already looks super handsome and cute! :') And I just realized you are from same country as me! :o

4 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Omg this. I'm tearing up. It's so ugly in my eyes that it already looks super handsome and cute! :') And I just realized you are from same country as me! :o

Haha, I'll take that as a compliment since I admit his very purpose was to bring humor and disturbance into the game for my friends. xD And aww yis, Finland ftw or something like that 8)

11 minutes ago, Brand X said:

And people say Lyn's can't be made to look older.  More proof to them being wrong.  :p

Yeah I wanted to make him look old but not like a walking sack of wrinkles, as funny as that would've been!