Show off your characters!!

Huan

11 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Thumbs up for cool portrait selection today :) He does look like Mushin from a distance.

but... but.....

kjXf2Lg.jpg

ehhhhhhhhh... the character inspiration came from another game.. witcher 3... in fact..lol

PS: I wish the tattoos weren't such an embarrassing quality...

I like the tattoos! I want MOAR male outfits in the same vein with different patterns! Having many more chars like yours and Weifong's around will significantly improve my gaming experience. Junhado had reigned supreme as the pinnacle of awesomeness for long enough :)

18 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I like the tattoos! I want MOAR male outfits in the same vein with different patterns! Having many more chars like yours and Weifong's around will significantly improve my gaming experience. Junhado had reigned supreme as the pinnacle of awesomeness for long enough :)

well... i love the tattoos dont get me wrong but.. the quality of those are bad and pixelated if you zoom in ..which is why I am a bit.. meh about it..

and ermm... thanks :) this topic sure needs more male chars in it  so... my contribution

1 hour ago, Kohashi said:

well... i love the tattoos dont get me wrong but.. the quality of those are bad and pixelated if you zoom in ..which is why I am a bit.. meh about it..

and ermm... thanks :) this topic sure needs more male chars in it  so... my contribution

At a distance you usually view your character the tattoos look fine :) We don't really have close-ups a lot in this game, as the cutscenes are not as numerous and elaborate as in SWTOR.

The character I played the most so far is my Lyn Summoner, but I did not get it for the looks - just needed someone for a levelling challenge.  Here is my Gon Destroyer that was my first character who I was going to main, and going to restart playing I think. And my Warlock who I am going to finish the story on hopefully tomorrow :) 

Destroyer2.jpg

Destroyer.jpg

Warlock.png

1 hour ago, Karurosuda said:

I know it says heavens mandate but where exactly does this drop from? Ive been wanting it

In Heaven's Mandate. Beat Jinsoyun and there's a chance of it dropping.

Edited by Pepperino

4 hours ago, Karurosuda said:

I know it says heavens mandate but where exactly does this drop from? Ive been wanting it

From Jinsoyun herself in the Heaven's Mandate dungeon.