Show off your characters!!

Huan

Just now, Chairo said:

c36977f696.jpg

No shirt for the ladies :)

Jokes, haven't been able to get in to play yet, which explains my utter lack of shame and shirt of course!

You'll have tons of fun once they work out all these kinks in the game. :) There's always server problems and ques at the beginning of a launch.  Nice character btw.

1 minute ago, mmocraz said:

You'll have tons of fun once they work out all these kinks in the game. :) There's always server problems and ques at the beginning of a launch.  Nice character btw.

Thank you :) I'm sure the game will great and fun once you get in to play. I remember wanting to play it years ago when it first launched in Korea but it was regionally locked at the time, then i forgot about it until a friend in the recent closed beta told me about it! I was pretty surprised at first but I'm more-so excited now to try it out.

Just now, Chairo said:

Thank you :) I'm sure the game will great and fun once you get in to play. I remember wanting to play it years ago when it first launched in Korea but it was regionally locked at the time, then i forgot about it until a friend in the recent closed beta told me about it! I was pretty surprised at first but I'm more-so excited now to try it out.

Same here! Been waiting for yeaaaaaaaars.  Played in beta, loved it.  Just waiting to play now ;)

3 minutes ago, Vod said:

I usually have my faction outfit on, but I log out in this one so I can't get zergged when I log in lol;

zo65MH9.jpg

That reminds me, i spent around 30 minutes or so customizing my character, since I'm pretty big on character customization. I was pleasantly surprised to find they have a male counterpart of their essentially loli races haha (called the Lyn race in here). I've played many games before where i found it odd how the short/animal races in game are only female. I probably will make a Summoner Male Lyn in the future after i enjoy the game with my main right now :)

LilqA9c.png

She ended up looking like the tiny race in height on accident because i didnt notice there were size tools but i *cricket*ing love how i got her face and everything! SO not re-doing it, ive tried to recreate her so she's taller, but i cant get things to look right anymore.

If anyone who likes to have a friend in game, you can add me, ign is Starstruckjudith

Edited by Judith

2 hours ago, Temjiu said:

It was funny...

I was taking some screenies of my new assassin, and she actually started nodding off! guess she's getting a bit bored with the queue too hehe....

anyrate, having issues posting the shots...do I have to upload to tinypic or some place like that, or is there a default picture option in the forums?

No you can use a simple program like Puush (which you can google and download to install for free) to take a screenshot of your game in fullscreen or even parts of the screen. Then you just post the link to your screenshot that is auto copied to your clipboard when you take the screenshot :) Hope this helps!

33 minutes ago, Zsavooz said:

why am  I playing this game again? These chars look ridiculous, sorry.

Haha, likewise, I want to play it for the avatars more than anything else. Combat is very fun and interesting though. Hard to find people to talk to ! XD

9 minutes ago, Judith said:

If anyone who likes to have a friend in game, you can add me, ign is Starstruckjudith

What server might i ask? I'm on Jiwan; not yet sure how it works in this game, is it like the standard server only or game-wide? I read how some instances or market-related tools are across all servers, except it's not confirmed for me since i haven't been able to get in the game yet (waiting on Queue).

2 minutes ago, KTDeath said:

Here, take another Lyn xD

gyv823ol.jpg

I have spent a lot of time during the cosed beta test to make this character. I never spent so much time on this step before... It was very satisfying by the way.

Yes, for sure character creation is probably the part i spent a ridiculous time on. I spent around 30 minutes on mine getting everything perfect haha sounds silly i know. Btw nice Lyn :)