Show off your characters!!

Huan

I needed to upload these for the thread about missing idle animations, but I guess I'll share them here too! My blademaster <3 (No current screenshots of him in his more recent costumes because his face was messed up by the animation glitch ;_;)

5g0n0jN.jpg

On 2016. 05. 11. at 6:45 PM, SpankingGod said:

Untitled.jpg

image.jpg

Gotta say he looks like a fun person,something my friend would make if he would play this game:P

AlexHuaTian

I'm not sure how to feel about your vids,they are kind fun on their own.I bet my char would be in your vids if we were on the same server since I tend to afk in towns a lot xd

Hey guys, I'm working on a new preset for my future soul fighter. It would be nice to receive some feedback/critic from you guys.

Jin Fs' shoulders are way too narrow so I made adjustments to make it more realistic?

gTsSRnM.jpg

Here's the face 45 angle

GhwK7Gn.jpg

Edited by Sibang

My Force Master based on one of my Original Characters. He should actually be a Blade Master, but sadly Gons doesn't have that class. I also tried Kung Fu Master which his looks seems to be perfect for the class, but my FPS and Ping aren't that good.

rbOePya.jpg

WrZLgZI.jpg

bKyqu99.jpg

mWWpTOk.jpg

fLds8s1.jpg

G2Ehfeo.jpg

CgJvzhp.jpg

5KChTtd.jpg

A little annoyed because ever since the update, I haven't been able to play without disconnecting every few minutes. I can get in to make a new character, but any time I try to start from there, it disconnects. ._. Sigh. 

Decided to go back in my folder and find some photos of my assassin in the mean time. I hope it's fixed soon so I can play. }:

l50p1ht.png
Emoji0z.png

I'm constantly changing small parts of her appearance. >///<

Also really loving my blade master and destroyer appearances, but I can't get in game with them to get a good photo so. }: