Show off your characters!!

Huan

20 minutes ago, Tracmar said:

any tricks on how to take screenshots liek this ? All of mine looks like it was painted by a 4 year old ...while eating broccoli ... :(

CTRL+X times two erases GUI and Names.

Graphic settings carried up to all, max res up to all, depth of field on(blurs background when focused on toon), physics on, everything on lol. Oh and your graphics card's setting set to highest quality. If you still have the 4 yr old painter look...you need a better PC/LAPTOP.

5 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

CTRL+X times two erases GUI and Names.

Graphic settings carried up to all, max res up to all, depth of field on(blurs background when focused on toon), physics on, everything on lol. Oh and your graphics card's setting set to highest quality. If you still have the 4 yr old painter look...you need a better PC/LAPTOP.

done done and done ..but most of the time , I need to keep pressing Alt + rotate my mouse for getting the actual view of my character ... any tips on how to bypass that ? 

and thanks again :D

2 minutes ago, Tracmar said:

done done and done ..but most of the time , I need to keep pressing Alt + rotate my mouse for getting the actual view of my character ... any tips on how to bypass that ? 

and thanks again :D

Switch to classic mode, press O and check for it in settings. Classic mode allows the same controlls most mmos use. Oh and CTRL+F to make other players only disappear. Yw.

6 hours ago, KaLnoX said:

Switch to classic mode, press O and check for it in settings. Classic mode allows the same controlls most mmos use. Oh and CTRL+F to make other players only disappear. Yw.

You can also in Blade and Soul mode just slowly zoom in to your character while you're standing still.

Once the camera gets close enough, it pans to a front view of your character.

And now you can move the camera without turning your character until you move your character again with the movement keys.

2 minutes ago, Riyria said:

You can also in Blade and Soul mode just slowly zoom in to your character while you're standing still.

Once the camera gets close enough, it pans to a front view of your character.

And now you can move the camera without turning your character until you move your character again with the movement keys.

Yea. I just told him that because I use classic mode for everything, including fighting. And sure when the camera is close enough it pans, it does so to in classic mode as well but there's the slight problem when u dont want to focus on your toon only.

2 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

Yea. I just told him that because I use classic mode for everything, including fighting. And sure when the camera is close enough it pans, it does so to in classic mode as well but there's the slight problem when u dont want to focus on your toon only.

Once the camera switched to that "free mode" (it's how I call it) you can also zoom out again and still retain the free movement without character turning.

As someone who plays in Blade and Soul mode I find this very adequate for screenshots or otherwise looking around when not moving my character.

Of course, if you want to look around and take screen shots while moving, classic mode is most likely much more convenient.