Jump to content
Forums

Show off your characters!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yaaay it’s here!   Enjoying seeing people’s names just as much as the characters actually <3  

8 hours ago, Lunaria said:

Can’t wait until we get this outfit in NA!

tumblr_o5gxvczbzq1txtunho1_500.png

(Adornment and Outfit is not in NA version of game as of yet)

 

Adornment- Feline Frisky

Outfit- Harmony

You have one unique style I haven't seen anywhere else in the game thus far.

 

PS - Wish friends could whisper between servers. :s

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Enamour said:

You have one unique style I haven't seen anywhere else in the game thus far.

 

PS - Wish friends could whisper between servers. :s

Why thank you :) and yeah, sadly you can only whisper friends that are cross server if they are in the cross server lobby :/ 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My main,Gon ForceMaster Zelsadora

12494761_10206221755685720_3632543188214

He is ridiculously photogenic compared to my Jins .w.

1484185_10206074423682512_58583998035271

12809509_10205992105224602_7857577792707

With my husband's Destroyer (hahaha yes we always switch genders on every MMO that we played xD)

12688119_10205865317094978_4246704764051

 

My Warlock Mephistopheles Regia

12933081_10206301855208158_1840909485457

I always put him on Yellow Dahlia,it looked so much perfect on him

13007183_10206320812162070_7868017884165

 

My Sin that being neglected as he still lv 11 until now

12799412_10205941534680370_8411318126806

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Zelsadora said:

My main,Gon ForceMaster Zelsadora

12494761_10206221755685720_3632543188214

He is ridiculously photogenic compared to my Jins .w.

1484185_10206074423682512_58583998035271

12809509_10205992105224602_7857577792707

With my husband's Destroyer (hahaha yes we always switch genders on every MMO that we played xD)

12688119_10205865317094978_4246704764051

 

My Warlock Mephistopheles Regia

12933081_10206301855208158_1840909485457

I always put him on Yellow Dahlia,it looked so much perfect on him

13007183_10206320812162070_7868017884165

 

My Sin that being neglected as he still lv 11 until now

12799412_10205941534680370_8411318126806

That's an awesome male Gon, Zelasdora, I can actually see it working as a Forcemaster. I tried making one and it was a no go with that  class.  And an interesting take on a Sin as well.

Edited by DomiSotto
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

 

Hidden Content

That's an awesome male Gon, Zelasdora, I can actually see it working as a Forcemaster. I tried making one and it was a no go with that  class.  And an interesting take on a Sin as well.

Thank you very much,I really put attention to my Gon FM and making him as handsome as I can with the character customization  xD

So far I really satisfied with how my boys look,kinda sad I haven't play my Sin again,I love his look so much

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Liinxy featured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...