Huan

On 4/1/2016 at 3:43 AM, ellenjanuary said:

with that outfit...

dLz2FkV.jpg

QTGGeL3.jpg

o6BKmjp.jpg

Envy!

3 hours ago, Bezerko said:

I made me a sexy Warlock.  She's so pretty, I had to take the picture from low orbit to avoid getting blinded by the dazzling beauty that is my Warlock.

FuJRL4B.jpg

lol. Best Warlock in the game, thread over.

On 1.04.2016 at 8:28 AM, Raijin said:

Great to see this topic was revived! Lots of cool characters to see here. :) That said we need more males showing up! Therefor I decided to share mine via a quick repost from the abandoned thread. Beware it's going to be a rather long post. Apologies!

5) Kodama. My little tree spirit. Most of the time he's a bit shy.
summoner03lrulp.jpg

summoner02gbuwo.jpg

My, my... he's so adorable and handsome *3*

When i heard i had to defeat Mushin ! 

cW56XJA.jpg

My face in front of the Yeti.. ( With my fabulous Destroyer Protector ! )

vle8vGo.jpg

Lost among the cherry blossom ! *-* 

WWHmkMt.jpg

Edited by Neoliia

38 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

@Kozuki Did you get the fragrance of life at the achievement merchant or was rng kind to u? I ask because I'm seeing quite alot of chars(lyns mostly) with this outfit since silverfrost dropped. 

It's from achievement vendor. Don't know the requirement level, but it's quite cheap compared to other outfit items. You need three pieces of high-quality fabric (hit marketplace) and Silverfrost Valor Stones.

3 hours ago, Kozuki said:

It's from achievement vendor. Don't know the requirement level, but it's quite cheap compared to other outfit items. You need three pieces of high-quality fabric (hit marketplace) and Silverfrost Valor Stones.

Yea I saw it there. 6OO points to be exact.

Played the lock on the mainline.
iUy34hB.jpg

2giC72W.jpg5cCNCDJ.jpgUAl5B91.jpg

Edited by KaLnoX

On 4/1/2016 at 10:15 PM, PinUpDoll said:

xD I'm glad you like it! I made the character too look like me irl..So that makes me giggle that you like it enough to re-create it! <3 You're getting really close.. :)

=) Your character is so pretty so you must be as well! I wish I was pretty IRL! 
This is my new Force Master, finally 100% completed, in game with the colorful autumn leaves costume and latest trend hair style!
She is based off of your character so thank you again! I love her!

15coa6p.jpg

2lihftf.jpg

b8s7dh.jpg

Edited by Saphira22