Show off your characters!!

Huan

On 3/3/2016 at 6:02 AM, Shaddark said:

Thats her working at Yehara's Mirage lel

fjeooh.jpg

She's my waifu <3

2us7n6u.jpg

Kebab waitress ftw. LOL Are those miniature hams on the skewers? It's Bacon wrapped BACON, you guys.

10/10 would bacon.

edBRObj.jpg

Bravo now there is a character! I'd definitely remember her after hours of grinding dungeons. How could one forget? lol Not even if I tried to burn it with fire! :P

Edited by Marmelon
double quote

17 minutes ago, Karrynka said:

My Warlock:

qvrlMxi.jpg

P35ezuw.jpg

KHIdyz0.jpg

Pretty happy with her so far (and the class is cool). I'm trying to adjust my Lyn Summoner's appearance, I'll post when she's done.

that's a great looking warlock good job 

Here is my Warlock once again, I did make some nice changes on her. Hair, ears/tail & clothing. I actually love this new look of hers. If anyone is wanting a preset for a good looking warlock let me know i'll happily make one for you of any race/gender, I do enjoy taking my time in creating unique looking characters! IGN: Esvia - Server: Juwolhwmx4h.jpg33tl25l.jpg

ebbxnr.jpg

2603lp4.jpg

2ropdsz.jpg

Edited by Temiku
Corrected Grammar.

jsuJucP.png

8Pq9ULF.png

My one and only Lyn, Jersy! :)  Summoner didn't interest me and I prefer Jin over Lyn, but I love how she turned out!  Took quite a few trips to the creator and then finally an appearance change voucher :p

Havent seen anyone else with this costume. Took me 2 days of non stop grinding in Naryu Lab. When I couldnt get a decent group I would solo up to the first boss. 2 fragments and 2 chances at the rare boss who drops 30. 133 boxes. I do not know if I am first on Mushin Server to have this one or not. However I am stoked as shit. Black Hole Sun for me =D 

2ihkv4p.jpg

Edited by ThreeFeetofMagic

1 hour ago, Tabasco said:

Not enough African characters in this thread. That said: New Force Master! Counterpart to my bestie flower-power Kung Fu Master from a few pages ago! I designed the character specifically for the Deva costume lol. Fun stuff.

qQ4Nsf2.jpg

VQrMoPD.jpg

Zg7tOA8.jpg

2RuXYOb.jpg

Bonus: Kung-Fu Master seal of approval:

GrAXVmv.jpg

Those are both some really well modeled faces, I never saw your KFM post til now but he's awesome.